British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Take it Drew Kemp's not old enough to joln the bearded brigade yet 

The way things are going the only trophy on offer at the end of season awards night will be best kept beard, my money is on Nicolai:D

Was good to see the lads doing a few laps today, managed to sneak in to watch them practice. 

With the meet the riders night cancelled at least I've seen the new kit and the riding order was obvious from the numbers on their backs. 

14 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

Was good to see the lads doing a few laps today, managed to sneak in to watch them practice. 

With the meet the riders night cancelled at least I've seen the new kit and the riding order was obvious from the numbers on their backs. 

How did crump look 

18 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

So what’s the riding order? Crump look fast?

Crumpy looked to me like he was easing his was back into it, just a personal opinion of course, others looked quicker to me but when they are not actually racing anyone they always look good. 

Anyway, numbers on their backs said

1 Crump

2 Heeps

3 King 

4 Allen

5 Klindt

6 Covatti

7 Kemp

Can only assume this will be the definitive order.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

Crumpy looked to me like he was easing his was back into it, just a personal opinion of course, others looked quicker to me but when they are not actually racing anyone they always look good. 

Anyway, numbers on their backs said

1 Crump

2 Heeps

3 King 

4 Allen

5 Klindt

6 Covatti

7 Kemp

Can only assume this will be the definitive order.

Let's hope we get to find out for sure

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

If you zoom in on the track you can noticeably see the extra banking added to the bends

Not sure myself,,, still looks like very little banking,,, and the weeds are still on the inside curb,,,, but without having an identical pic from last year I can't see any difference 

8 hours ago, stevebrum said:

I don’t believe an ambulance is required for a practice session. 

Aces had one last week :t:

There was an ambulance at the track today. Didn't say St John on it but it did say it was for critical care transfer. 

14 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

There was an ambulance at the track today. Didn't say St John on it but it did say it was for critical care transfer. 

The good thing is that some teams are still allowed to official practice then. 

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Not sure myself,,, still looks like very little banking,,, and the weeds are still on the inside curb,,,, but without having an identical pic from last year I can't see any difference 

Definitely noticeable to me Baldy. The official Twitter often tweet that view from the start line pre meetings and as a bit of a sad anorak I often zoom in to look at track conditions. Unless the camera is giving a false view there’s more there than I was expecting! Surprised you don’t really see it. 

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

The good thing is that some teams are still allowed to official practice then. 

Wont be us Steve we got no riders left over here lol.

• Haha 1