British Speedway Forum

14 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

If so then his return may depend on Seth, think many teams are going to need to have to rethink there team if the season starts that is

BSB will restart as soon as they are allowed like speedway so I wouldn’t worry about JC missing any meetings.

1 minute ago, Tim G said:

BSB will restart as soon as they are allowed like speedway so I wouldn’t worry about JC missing any meetings.

Your assuming if hes back in aussie that he will return, he was only really here for Seth so if he doesn't need to return Jason more than likely wont either 

2 hours ago, Badge said:

He returned home day after Ipswich's p & p I think 

You are well informed! If we do have any racing Jason could ride in the British Final & then if he won it!!!!!!

Reality is: we will be "VERY LUCKY" to see any U.K. speedway in 2020, if we do then the BSPA will need to employ someone to make meaningful fixtures of whatever is left of the season. 

34 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

You are well informed! If we do have any racing Jason could ride in the British Final & then if he won it!!!!!!

Reality is: we will be "VERY LUCKY" to see any U.K. speedway in 2020, if we do then the BSPA will need to employ someone to make meaningful fixtures of whatever is left of the season. 

Think you will find the bspa are already looking into the fixtures with Lee kilby. Looking at different ways to sort it out,  if or when the season starts. 

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Your assuming if hes back in aussie that he will return, he was only really here for Seth so if he doesn't need to return Jason more than likely wont either 

As you stated he is only here for Seth and the BSB series will restart when the ACU allow it. That would be when speedway will restart as well so they would be coming over at the same time to do there respective racing.

You have to consider the cost of air fares into this and who pays them

The cost of air fares spread over a season is one thing, the cost spread over a third of a season are something different

it may be that teams / riders may decide its not worth the outlay this year

Maybe the BSPA are using all this downtime to take a long hard look at how to make the sport popular again and to relaunch in 2021?

Sorry I have been on the vino lmao

• Haha 1

• Like 5

The annual ‘Meet The Riders’ event that was due to take place at Woodbridge Town FC on Wednesday 18th March at 7.30pm, has now been cancelled.

The event was originally postponed to a later date due to the ongoing delay of the new season but with the anticipated fixture congestion ahead, the decision has been taken to cancel the event this year.

For refunds, please send a S.A.E to: I.S.S.C., 7 Penshurst Road, Ipswich, IP3 8QZ and please include the name of the ticket buyer in your correspondence.

The BSPA are continuing to monitor the situation regarding coronavirus and we will continue to update you when we have news.

14 minutes ago, Badge said:

This is well worth a look. Take care Danny and clan :t:

• Like 2

I was only few months old so I dont think so but may have been

• Haha 1