British Speedway Forum

Still no hair,,, just 20 years younger,,, maybe a stone or 2 lighter,,, don't think Toni had too many helpers with a head like a cue ball. 

I remember the reverse fixture was on sky,, and I made it onto the TV a lot that night. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Didn't see ya .....

That was a bonus - wouldnt want to spoil a good evening ;):P

Yeah that was David,,, who done some of the home ones,, was also the old chap,,, can't remember his first name,, but father of the Osborne lad we used at reserve a few tomes

Asked on Facebook when fans could look forward to seeing him back in British speedway, Holder told the Australian Speedway Championships: “I definitely want to be racing back in England. Without the GPs it opens up your schedule a lot more.

“The past couple of years I have been battling to get hold of a visa.

“I finally got one for this year and was planning to start the year.

“Because the visa didn’t come in until the last minute at the end of February, I didn’t have time to get bikes and I had nowhere to live in England.

This is an interesting piece from Chris Holder in the Bournemouth echo! I guess there are some things we may never know!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Crump out Holder in then for next year 

Or maybe both of them in?

12 hours ago, TB1 said:

Asked on Facebook when fans could look forward to seeing him back in British speedway, Holder told the Australian Speedway Championships: “I definitely want to be racing back in England. Without the GPs it opens up your schedule a lot more.

“The past couple of years I have been battling to get hold of a visa.

“I finally got one for this year and was planning to start the year.

“Because the visa didn’t come in until the last minute at the end of February, I didn’t have time to get bikes and I had nowhere to live in England.

This is an interesting piece from Chris Holder in the Bournemouth echo! I guess there are some things we may never know!

This was taken from the live post-meeting zoom interviews with Chris, Darcy Ward and Davey Watt that followed last Wednesday's Poole Video re-wind meeting. Chris also added that he is now once again living in Ferndown - just outside Poole/Bournemouth but was getting ready to uproot to Torun - just waiting to find out if Poland's 2nd tier (Torun were relegated in 2019!) were operating the same rules and regs as the Ekstraleague..

Edited by Skidder1

16 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Ipswich v Coventry 2006 is tonights meeting.  

Oh my goodness how lovely to see Kim riding again :wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Badge said:

Oh my goodness how lovely to see Kim riding again :wub:

Calm down Badge, social distancing and all that :)

• Haha 2

And what a heat 15. If most of the meetings contained a few heats like that then people would start to take an interest again. Unfortunately not many of today’s rider are of the calibre of Mark and CL or have the confidence to ride against an opposing rider in the knowledge that your competitor will give you racing room. Gate, go and hang on for dear life. Throttle merchants will little craft on bikes that are over engineered for the tracks. 

7 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Calm down Badge, social distancing and all that :)

Lol, my very much missed mate London Witch and I did rather like Mr Handsome aka Pepe :P

• Like 1