British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, Badge said:

Lol, my very much missed mate London Witch and I did rather like Mr Handsome aka Pepe :P

Only met London Witch the once after only knowing her from this forum, lovely lady. So very sad bless her. 

• Like 1

Omg fingers crossed he's found safe and well, 

come on schrammy come home 

Just heard he's been found :drink:

• Like 2

thats  good , liked Chris during his time @ worky.  

Edited by jenga

This is so sad, so pleased he's safe 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

One of my fav comets all our thoughts to chris and family 

I think it's safe to say, Chris and his dad were popular members of all his teams, such lovely people. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Badge said:

I think it's safe to say, Chris and his dad were popular members of all his teams, such lovely people. 

Popular at Eastbourne. 

Wishing him well.

My thoughts are with ALL those affected by mental health issues and their families and friends. Very glad that Chris has been found is hopefully be helped to recovery by our medical friends.

• Like 1

On a happier note,,, ipswich are showing Jack Holder trying to crash a bike on purpose tonight,, the cheating loser

• Haha 1

Delighted to hear that Chris has been found, hopefully he will get the treatment he needs to recovery.

• Like 1

Glad to hear he is safe and hopefully soon he will be feeling much better.

Wishing Chris Shrramm and family all the best for the future. The hard work starts now  and people it’s Good to Talk ,don’t take for granted that people are ok and don’t suffer in silence 

Chris was a great asset and rider for numerous clubs and  let’s give all our support to you . Little steps and the right help pal and you will boss this

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Baldyman said:

On a happier note,,, ipswich are showing Jack Holder trying to crash a bike on purpose tonight,, the cheating loser

watched this meeting and was very impressed with the  whole meeting . i found it a most enjoyable meeting to watch  , prob the best meeting i have ever seen on tv/tube .(except the h18tory workington one ) never seen sarj ride better and no tapes things either . 

a must watch for all speedway fans , except poole !  cracking stuff .........

• Like 4