British Speedway Forum

Seeing that Covatti is not riding for Kent does this mean that he is giving British speedway as miss next year? If he is who is the likely replacement at Foxhall? 

18 hours ago, Spl77 said:

Seeing that Covatti is not riding for Kent does this mean that he is giving British speedway as miss next year? If he is who is the likely replacement at Foxhall? 

yes.

Rumours of 6 man teams next year a possibility with new points limit so a replacement might not even be necessary. 

Its only something I heard with no element of proof behind it. 

48 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

Rumours of 6 man teams next year a possibility with new points limit so a replacement might not even be necessary. 

Its only something I heard with no element of proof behind it. 

CVS hinted at this in a SS article a couple of weeks ago 

No nico then :(, confirmed by Chris 

1. King: 6.66
  2. Crump: 8.21
  3. Klindt: 7.43
  4. Heeps: 6.30
  5. Allen: 5.56
  6. Kemp: 3.00

Total: 37.16, taking us 1.66 over the limit. Replace Crump with Adam Ellis (6.33) takes us 35.28, as an example.

Kemp will surely be one of the no.7 riders on a 4 or below

I personally think they will replace Klindt, think the article in the Star was a little bit of a PR stunt

As much as I wanted to see Crump,,, surely it's him that needs to go, as he will never live up to that average,,, but I'm not holding my breath, Ellis for Crump would make us stronger in my eyes. 

• Like 1

I'm very glad they're looking to bring through the British talent but this is a very watered down league now. Can't continue to be £20 a meeting. I think Klindt will be out just due to the travelling between countries as he's got teams in all the countries