British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, Spl77 said:

I wonder what average Gino would be on might be worth a go in a watered down league, depending on covid issues. 

He will be on the lowest criteria for a yank in the Premiership, as his last stint in this country wasn't a success. 

7 hours ago, Spl77 said:

I wonder what average Gino would be on might be worth a go in a watered down league, depending on covid issues. 

He'd be on an assessed 4.00 ave, but didn't average over that for Scunthorpe last he was here, so wouldn't advise signing him for a Prem team spot!

On 1/23/2021 at 10:29 PM, sommelier said:

Ipswich have IMO the very best no6 coming to Ipswich!

Oh crumbs are Kings Lynn fans going to be mighty relieved? You have always struck me as a sensible and knowledgeable poster and backs riders with more riders with more than just words (like Kemps 6k engine) but i fear this latest involvement may be quite a folly.:cry:

On 1/22/2021 at 9:20 PM, Baldyman said:

And the riders that have beaten him are way lower on the pecking order, supposedly. I don't have a problem with him being in the Ipswich line up,,, but on a more realistic average of 6. I don't see the point of having a rider that will clearly drop his average by possibly a quarter.  As already said though,,, it may all be about bums on seats.  Or maybe he will be somewhere else. 

It's actually not  bad thing. Swindon did it with Jason Doyle a few years back when he was given a 13 average.

Once the new averages come into effect then you can make team changes and still have Jason on a more realistic average and it will make the team stronger. Plus, you'll still have the pleasure of watching a legend riding in the team.

2 hours ago, Grachan said:

It's actually not  bad thing. Swindon did it with Jason Doyle a few years back when he was given a 13 average.

Once the new averages come into effect then you can make team changes and still have Jason on a more realistic average and it will make the team stronger. Plus, you'll still have the pleasure of watching a legend riding in the team.

Trouble is I wouldn’t want to lose any of the other 6    

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Trouble is I wouldn’t want to lose any of the other 6    

Do you know who rider 6 is? 

4 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Oh crumbs are Kings Lynn fans going to be mighty relieved? You have always struck me as a sensible and knowledgeable poster and backs riders with more riders with more than just words (like Kemps 6k engine) but i fear this latest involvement may be quite a folly.:cry:

You will not be disappointed with the YOUNG English lad! 

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Do you know who rider 6 is? 

Yes

We have 6 riders already (assuming that Drew is the Rising Star) The Witches need a 6th rider to complete the team BUT the other 5 are over the points limit, so which one of Crump, King, Klindt, Allen and Heeps will be released and then another rider will be needed to replace them.....  

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Surely he’ll be at 7 for someone else under the “rising star” tag rather than 6 for us??

Not necessarily... he doesn't have to be labelled a rising star.

38 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

We have 6 riders already (assuming that Drew is the Rising Star) The Witches need a 6th rider to complete the team BUT the other 5 are over the points limit, so which one of Crump, King, Klindt, Allen and Heeps will be released and then another rider will be needed to replace them.....  

45 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

So let's says the new number 6 is a 3 pointer how much does that then take us over limit?