British Speedway Forum

Been away for a while, just haven’t felt enthused to talk about speedway! hope everyone’s doing ok 

Stewart and Rowe two very good signings imo, I assume kemp will be the rising star? Strange not to announce him at same time!?

Always been impressed with Stewart he’s gotten better every time I’ve seen him race, be great as he says learning with crumpy as well for sure

Kemp has to be the rising star surely? Strange that Rowe isn’t one though. 

For all we know rising stars are limited to wages, so Anders has made himself part of the 1-6? Good signings regardless

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

For all we know rising stars are limited to wages, so Anders has made himself part of the 1-6? Good signings regardless

Clever business by Anders although i can't see the wage limits being stuck too or Kemp being happy getting significantly less. Fortunately there are plenty of ways round it. Strong side for the Witches once again.

51 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Clever business by Anders although i can't see the wage limits being stuck too or Kemp being happy getting significantly less. Fortunately there are plenty of ways round it. Strong side for the Witches once again.

Thinking about it, if Kemp is the last signing, i feel he will stay in the UK & not do Poland.

Lets be honest, would he get a ride for Gdansk ? IMO he his not ready for polish 1st division where Anders is smart doing another year in the 2nd division

19 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

Pretty sure Chris Louis said we would find out the team and fixtures this week didn’t he ? 

Klindt has signed in poland for division 1 team so that entitles him to ride in two more leagues signed in sweden & denmark so him signing for ipswich that makes it 4 teams 4 leagues ? unless the rule has changed can't see how he can ride for 4 teams ????

Edited by GAH

5 minutes ago, GAH said:

Klindt has signed in poland for division 1 team so that entitles him to ride in two more leagues signed in sweden & denmark so him signing for ipswich that makes it 4 teams 4 leagues ? unless the rule has changed can't see how he can ride for 4 teams ????

I think you are missing the point, how can riders travel from Poland to the UK then back to Poland with the current restrictions in place ??

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, sommelier said:

I think you are missing the point, how can riders travel from Poland to the UK then back to Poland with the current restrictions in place ??

Exactly this, these are just currently names on sheets, in the hope all restrictions are lifted. And this will be the same for all teams that have riders riding abroad 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sommelier said:

We can hope but I think Poland will stick the boot in eventually. 

I personally think the season will be pushed back again with a reduced fixture list.

Three months until the season starts, a lot can change in that time and probably will. Ultimately though whatever Poland decides is what everyone else will have to abide by. 

3 hours ago, Grachan said:

Surprised to see Anders Rowe signed as he is the type of rider I would have expected to be classed as a "rising star".

Good to see him get a team though. 

Think he may also be a rising star as on the list I have seen he is classed as a 4*

Drew will be the number 7, but for some obscure reason they all need to be announced at once next week, so Ipswich have to unannounce him to reannounce him again later :blink:

Just now, slyfox said:

Think he may also be a rising star as on the list I have seen he is classed as a 4*

Can only be 1 rising star per team so presumably Anders will be at 6 and Drew at 7, therefore making Anders NOT the rising star, even though he is on the rising star list :blink:

One rising star slot in the team doesn't mean only one rising star in the team

• Like 2