British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, arnieg said:

Because Klindt has a Polish team place, and the worsening covid situation there has raised the possibility (note it is only a possibility) that riders might have to be based in Poland with further travel restrictions making riding in the UK and Poland impossible.

This is part of a quote put up from dandelion,this was taken from Klindt's Swedish club's website.

Thus, there is only one driver that we do not have room for. However, this has been resolved a bit by itself for the time being as Nikolai Klindt for personal reasons will probably not be available to us from the start of the season and thus is placed outside the registered squad. Nikolai is in the middle of a divorce and has children, a house and an ex-wife in England, which means that he needs to focus on being able to be close to his children and since the pandemic currently creates uncertainty about travel, we have together with Nikolai made this decision. He will therefore start the season in Ipswich in the British league if this starts. 

This to me sounds he should start in Ipswich.Would he really want to spend the season away from his kids,and with all the personal stuff he needs to resolve here in England would it be sensible to spend months locked up in Poland.Common sense to me would be to do both but if travel restrictions are put in place just do the UK.

33 minutes ago, tellboy said:

This is part of a quote put up from dandelion,this was taken from Klindt's Swedish club's website.

Thus, there is only one driver that we do not have room for. However, this has been resolved a bit by itself for the time being as Nikolai Klindt for personal reasons will probably not be available to us from the start of the season and thus is placed outside the registered squad. Nikolai is in the middle of a divorce and has children, a house and an ex-wife in England, which means that he needs to focus on being able to be close to his children and since the pandemic currently creates uncertainty about travel, we have together with Nikolai made this decision. He will therefore start the season in Ipswich in the British league if this starts. 

This to me sounds he should start in Ipswich.Would he really want to spend the season away from his kids,and with all the personal stuff he needs to resolve here in England would it be sensible to spend months locked up in Poland.Common sense to me would be to do both but if travel restrictions are put in place just do the UK.

He's already over there, or at least travelling this week, his club starting April 4th. My concern is that he'll get stuck there.

I wonder if we did lose klint that Jake Allen might change his mind if we definitely start the season in the uk. He hasn’t been replaced at Scunthorpe yet either 

On 3/22/2021 at 12:54 PM, Badge said:

He's already over there, or at least travelling this week, his club starting April 4th. My concern is that he'll get stuck there.

He's there...

• Like 1

Aren't sports personnel allowed to travel, so long as they test negative on day of travel. ???????  

• Like 1

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Badge said:

Link not working for me Badge......

Just now, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Link not working for me Badge......

Damn did wonder,  never know how to link from Facebook. 

• Like 3

Spoke to Cam on the golf course today, bikes are ready to go and having a spin at Leicester tomorrow. He certainly hits a long ball...:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Spoke to Cam on the golf course today, bikes are ready to go and having a spin at Leicester tomorrow. He certainly hits a long ball...:)

Is he fat or trim?, that usually determines his season

• Haha 1