British Speedway Forum

On 5/6/2021 at 5:00 PM, Jonny the spud said:

Nineteen quid .... that’s taking the wee a bit. 

Plus £3 for a programme and concessions are 65+ and not 60 so captured a few more who may have saved a couple of quid. No one minds paying as long as they put seven riders out and not six plus r/r and those riders actually make an effort and do not give up after a couple of laps. It does after all worth both ways, punters pay to be entertained and let’s hope the current crop can remember that and no more short changing with gate and go merchants. Let’s hope everyone has learnt and thing or two over the past year.

Strangely I think what the Witches have been missing for while is a good gate and go merchant. 

21 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Strangely I think what the Witches have been missing for while is a good gate and go merchant. 

We have Klindt now.... but we can change him...

Just purchased my initial batch of tickets but if there was an option to also buy a programme then I couldn’t find it.

Just now, JamesB said:

Just purchased my initial batch of tickets but if there was an option to also buy a programme then I couldn’t find it.

It's definitely there James...

10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

It's definitely there James...

Ah, user error on the iPad!

Just purchased my ticket. The Lynn website was a bit slow this morning as well. I presume for many supporters particularly the older ones will want to pay on the gate. In that case if the 2000 limit is reached online a statement will be issued? 

In addition will we be told where to stand as I guess most of us will be on bends 1 and 2 and the backstraight? I don't fancy being on bends 3 and 4.

7 hours ago, Hawk127 said:

Plus £3 for a programme and concessions are 65+ and not 60 so captured a few more who may have saved a couple of quid. No one minds paying as long as they put seven riders out and not six plus r/r and those riders actually make an effort and do not give up after a couple of laps. It does after all worth both ways, punters pay to be entertained and let’s hope the current crop can remember that and no more short changing with gate and go merchants. Let’s hope everyone has learnt and thing or two over the past year.

To be fair state pension age is now upto 68 for many and no lower than 65 for any

If someone has been able to retire at 60 then they can afford full price......

• Like 4

Massive blow IMO. Doesn’t this move also now put us just shy of TWO points under the limit??

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Sad 1

Ipswich now join the race for the wooden spoon 

Ritchie Hawkins should of said Ipswich are the "strongest" team in East Anglia as there now going to be holding everyone else up

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

We have Klindt now.... but we can change him...

Job done :  can you share your lottery numbers as you can obviously see into the future

Edited by scoobydoo

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Wow……I like Jake but he’s no Klindt. Must be a financial reason.

Edited by Redleader