British Speedway Forum

13 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

My points stands :P

Yep!!

Any new signings today? Are they gonna wait till averages change and bring in our favourite Sarj? Or are really gonna try and bluff it through for 6 weeks or more? 

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Any new signings today? Are they gonna wait till averages change and bring in our favourite Sarj? Or are really gonna try and bluff it through for 6 weeks or more? 

I'm sure I heard Ritchie say on Thursday that they are looking to sign a replacement for Jordan 

1 hour ago, Badge said:

I'm sure I heard Ritchie say on Thursday that they are looking to sign a replacement for Jordan 

So would that give the management  just under 6.00 for a rider (5.98) or am i reading it wrong ? 

1 hour ago, cuckootoyou said:

So would that give the management  just under 6.00 for a rider (5.98) or am i reading it wrong ? 

According to Speedway GB, our current 6 man total is 33.72, 1.78 under the 35.5 limit. Replacing Stewart on 4.00 means we're left with 5.78 to play with.

• Like 1

Or you could replace Stewart with a 4 and add 1.78 to any other riders average,,, as  long as changes made before,, new greensheets.  Or even change a Stewart for Sarj for example,, then have 2.78 to add to another

Edited by Baldyman

33 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Or you could replace Stewart with a 4 and add 1.78 to any other riders average,,, as  long as changes made before,, new greensheets.  Or even change a Stewart for Sarj for example,, then have 2.78 to add to another

Or could do nothing........ :blink:

5 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Or could do nothing........ :blink:

Well if they do nothing before greensheets come out,,, that will show me all I need to know. 

Cook and Starke for Heeps and Stewart, certainly an improvement! 

If the real Craig Cook turns up, good line up.

I may be reconsidering my attendance......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

1st Crump and now Cook.....  not your year is it :rofl:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Same, but the opposite to what you’re thinking Taps. I’ll be attending now on Thursday!

Edit: Very surprised actually that they’ve replaced Cam. Yeah injured, but so is Crump and Cam’s wasn’t expected to keep him out too long. Never thought I’d see the day that “one of the lads” got the  boot, so pretty ruthless from CL. 

That Lynn defeat on home turf must have really stung..

Edited by Arch Stanton

I 'think' this makes our lineup (in average order)

Crump: 8.00

Cook: 7.82

King: 6.85

Allen: 5.70

Starke: 4.00

Rowe 3.00

Kemp (RS)

Total: 35.37

Starke's PL green sheet is 6.4 effective from 01/06/21, so with a 1.6 conversion, takes that to 4