British Speedway Forum

Crump injured again....

Withdrawn after first race tumble at Plymouth.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

Crump injured again....

Withdrawn after first race tumble at Plymouth.

Hope he is ok...

Edited by Bald Bloke

Think we'll see Crump finally realise that full time racing isn't for him anymore. 

Was a huge ask to come back & race for 2 clubs

45 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Think we'll see Crump finally realise that full time racing isn't for him anymore. 

Was a huge ask to come back & race for 2 clubs

If I was him I’d get out while I’m not seriously injured- a Jason has won everything there is to win quit now if I was him 

His season has been wrecked by that alarming spill at Wolves, if that hadn't occurred he'd be happily scoring points and enjoying himself I'm sure. As it is nobody would blame him if he packed it in right now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Enough is Enough JC... call it a day to many crashes ,it's  just not worth it .

Personally I think you can't write crump off,he's still got alot to offer, the crash at Wolverhampton was a bad one but not rider error a snapped chain caused it,and last night's off was just first bend bunching and normally if he hadn't had dodgy ribs he would of been in the rerun.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Who told you the chain snapped? Crump himself has said he hit the curb. 

He told me in person and showed me where it jammed up causing him to fall i don't think he would lie.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lewy said:

He told me in person and showed me where it jammed up causing him to fall i don't think he would lie.

But he also said he hit the curb,, so who knows 

So half the witches are not firing at the moment.... but what are the options????

Fee options to be honest, it's ride this season out & turn attention to 2022 although I think there needs to be a change of direction throughout British speedway next year.

As for Ipswich 22 for me Crump is a no go even if he wants to carry on. The one surprise this year is the form of Kemp I didn't think he would struggle as much as he has.

1 hour ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Fee options to be honest, it's ride this season out & turn attention to 2022 although I think there needs to be a change of direction throughout British speedway next year.

As for Ipswich 22 for me Crump is a no go even if he wants to carry on. The one surprise this year is the form of Kemp I didn't think he would struggle as much as he has.

Drew has only struggled at home 

His away average is 2 points higher and more than respectable

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but as for 2022 who knows as the talk was 2 rising stars at Reserve next season 

Could Witches still run with Kemp and Rowe as the latter is on the rising star list?

Without knowing what is what the first thing they need to do is identify a number one and secure him ASAP