Witches Started with 

Crump 8.00
Klindt 7.43 
King 6.66
Heeps 6.30
Stewart 4.00
Rowe 3.00
Kemp 3.00*

As much stick as Cam got for his early form (and yes I agree he didn't quite look on it) at the time of his injury he was only 2 race points short of matching his average

Post injury he was for a spell quite frankly dire. I think he probably shouldn't have been riding in truth. More recently though he has shown some signs of better form

Wouldn't be shocked at all to see him back

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Why wouldn't he?He felt crap after his covid jab didn't he?When i had mine i felt absolutely awful the day after like i had the proper flu.But then the day after that i was fine.

Maybe I’m just cynical but If he does ride it will be more fuel on the fire

30 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

As much stick as Cam got for his early form (and yes I agree he didn't quite look on it) at the time of his injury he was only 2 race points short of matching his average

Post injury he was for a spell quite frankly dire. I think he probably shouldn't have been riding in truth. More recently though he has shown some signs of better form

I wouldn't be surprised to see him back either,,, same issue though for Ipswich,,, same old same old that's failed time after time. 

We should be trying fresh new riders that could improve drastically over the next couple of years. And I will say it again,, it's where we should put on an individual,, invite these new riders and put them up against what we know are middle order riders at Foxhall and see how they go 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

covid reaction, isolation, family issues, mental issues, visa problems, sudden illness are all excuses but, seemingly, hard to prove wrong.

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

When omitted from Kings Lynn his average fell to 5.10 a big drop from 6.30 at the start with Ipswich

His average to start the Season with Kent was 7.42

Latest declaration sees Heeps on 5.38 with Kent which is a big fall

Think he will be in demand more in the CL if there is such a thing

4 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I would :o

Danny has had an awesome season this year, Jake and Anders started like trains then fizzled.  Drew has had an awful HOME season, however we know he is better than that so my choice would be Drew and Anders at reserve next year, obviously having the 2 * riders will put paid to the likes of bomber and hans cleaning up again.

Paul Stark had a nightmare last night,  bike packed up in his first race,  then as he put it Nicholls tried to stuff me in the fence, but you can't take away from him that he's a trier, so I'd have him back. 

Never felt comfortable with cook as a witch,  not a favourite of mine, so hopefully he's off.

Jake is a favourite of mine, I have to admit,  but I can understand why others aren't keen.

So will Nicolai and Nico be available next season.? 

• Like 1

Lets get plenty of new young talent in and build for the next few years as they get better,, instead of going over the same old ground with the same old rider's that ain't ever getting any better.  

One big worry I have is the ability of those in charge to put a decent team together regularly,,, even Chris said he thought Jason would have done the job he was in to do,,,, is he having a laugh,,, no one else on the whole world thought Crump could do a number 1s job.   

It wasn't fair to expect him to do that.  I think he's better than his current average and he'd fit in nicely in the dad's army team next season on his current average

Going on about getting new young talent, well nobody was willing to give Jordan the benefit after his first nervous meeting for us I seem to remember.  I know he got injured quite early in the season but the moans from fans disputes the reality of having a young team that's likely to get beaten every meeting.

Who'd be a promoter :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Lets get plenty of new young talent in and build for the next few years as they get better,, instead of going over the same old ground with the same old rider's that ain't ever getting any better.  

One  way to do that is share the 'old heads' around rather than having three or four (even in the 2nd Div) per team..

Max two riders over "whatever mean figure exists", per team, for a set number of named riders..

Or even one "old head" over average "x" per team if one big league...

Unfortunately the sport in the UK is simply set up for giving these "older heads" as many opportunities to race as possible and Promoters to feel good about themselves by some fans colluding with them that what they watch is "real"....

So it won't happen....

So more of the same crock of 'Barry White" no doubt to be served up next year. ..

I'm happy with what I've watched at Peterborough this season and that's with a team written off as wooden spoon winners by many before a wheel was turned 

• Like 2

You will be pleased to know that Jake did recover from his covid jab and scored in every ride for Redcar tonight. 
now who would have thought it !!!!!

1 hour ago, Badge said:

Going on about getting new young talent, well nobody was willing to give Jordan the benefit after his first nervous meeting for us I seem to remember.  I know he got injured quite early in the season but the moans from fans disputes the reality of having a young team that's likely to get beaten every meeting.

Who'd be a promoter :rolleyes:

But that's why we should have a look at the younger talent before the season they may sign,,, Stewart was never going to live up to his average or even get close,,, that would have been spotted my way.  There are some really good young foreign riders around in the under 21s,,,i wouldn't mind putting a pound on we have never looked at or spoken to any of them,,, and I bet some would jump at the chance of riding over here to improve the all round skills

35 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I'm happy with what I've watched at Peterborough this season and that's with a team written off as wooden spoon winners by many before a wheel was turned 

You have a fantastic race track,,,, most people would enjoy watching any team there every week. 

• Like 1