British Speedway Forum

so lets gets get the ball rolling, who do we think will be the owner of Ipswich speedway when tapes are up for 2020.

I really do hope that Chris Louis is still in charge maybe along side Guy Nicholls.

Ain't finished this season yet. And where have you been since Feb? Only recently started posting.

Not another of the multi alias clown? 

• Like 2

Louis will still own it. Buster might make up any shortfall if they make a loss. That way Ippo  came up this season without a financial risk. That's imho of course. I may be completely wrong.:t:

Punch... We are watching you :D

Edited by Bald Bloke

Think I went along the lines of this team on another post if i remember correctly

1. Iversen

2. Heeps

3. Schlein

4. Allen

5. King

6. Covatti

7. Etheridge 

12 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Ain't finished this season yet. And where have you been since Feb? Only recently started posting.

Not another of the multi alias clown? 

You could be right 13 posts in 8 years. One of us should start a post when the season is finished.

How nice to know that you are taking note of how many posts i have made,Agree not many but reasons beyond my control,but genuine Ipswich fan since 1972 so have been around for the good and bad.

I was just interested to here what other people thought,as it was not that long ago that there was a lot of alleged Ipswich fans that were saying Chris Louis should sell up and go.

Ipswich v Hackney Hawks Spring Cup First meeting for Billy the kid Sanders who won the first heat and a nasty crash for Tony the shrimp Davey during that meeting think it was heat 2 Ipswich lost 34-44.

The thrill and excitement of going to my first ever meeting left me fascinated by the bikes and the crash was something that i will always remember.

I really dont know why you lot have started this thread. You are still in the play  off's. :nono:

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I really dont know why you lot have started this thread. You are still in the play  off's. :nono:

Dead right, only the losers should start one. Now where's that Poole 2020 thread...........................

Edited by Beowulf
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

If the thread annoys Starman then I'm all for it :P;)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

If the thread annoys Starman then I'm all for it :P;)

Now that's good enough reason for me. 

I would start my team with these, Allen,  Covatti, and build from there,,, one must though is at least one good gater, yeah they are boring, but it's needed. 

• Like 1