British Speedway Forum

Thankfully  won’t be the same Swindon though Baldy. They’ll need to trim that side down to fit within the probable points limit. 

They’ll still be strong though no doubt as they are more often than not. They’ll probably pull a rabbit or two out of the hat. 

will you get niels next season or will he go back to  kings lynn as he has committed himself to the uk in 2020

38 minutes ago, ray c said:

will you get niels next season or will he go back to  kings lynn as he has committed himself to the uk in 2020

No he hasn’t 

45 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

No he hasn’t 

Confirmed it on twitter i think you will find if I'm wrong im wrong

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

Confirmed it on twitter i think you will find if I'm wrong im wrong

Article is on sgp website, says he’s open to maybe riding uk in 2020 if it suits his schedule, likes riding uk and had fun riding meetings for Ipswich but disappointed with his scores in final.

I'm sure a whole season at Foxhall would see his average go up. And we need a couple of riders like that to go with our steady Eddie's. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I'm sure a whole season at Foxhall would see his average go up. And we need a couple of riders like that to go with our steady Eddie's. 

Surely you don't want Kennett back!:blink:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Could be a few poole riders available for next season if your interested :t:

29 minutes ago, ray c said:

Could be a few poole riders available for next season if your interested :t:

Klindt and Covatti and to a lesser extent Josh yes please

No to Kurtz or Holder or Jonasson or Wells

My only worry with Klint and this is based purely on history is will he ride week in week out like he did for Poole on his last visit to foxhall

How the history bit rember a Kings Lynn rider by the name of Tom P Madsen? Came to Foxhall with Lynn and got double figures every time. Signed for us and was total pants for the whole season. 

2 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

My only worry with Klint and this is based purely on history is will he ride week in week out like he did for Poole on his last visit to foxhall

How the history bit rember a Kings Lynn rider by the name of Tom P Madsen? Came to Foxhall with Lynn and got double figures every time. Signed for us and was total pants for the whole season. 

Add Dakota north Ritchie worrall to that list

Not sure Lawson will be back please no Harris and to be honest I worry about King Returning to.  I'm going for Allen Heeps and Covatti. Who the other 4 will be no idea! 

Klindt has been good at Foxhall on more than one occasion. 

Oh add Lewis Kerr to that list. Bellego and Harris have never been any good at Foxhall, but they got a job somehow. 

• Like 1