British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Just booked a ticket for our visit to Foxhall this morning.Managed to book and pay but as yet not received an email reply back yet.Can any witches fan tell me if this the norm cheers 

Got my email ticket immediately 

Check spam 

7 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Amongst all the not unexpected (unfortunately) BS (when will the sport learn!) let's at least say welcome back Jake. I for one am glad he is in the team despite the circumstances 

Klindt is a gater, Allen is a racer. Would rather watch Allen every day of the week.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, noaksey said:

Got my email ticket immediately 

Check spam 

Hadn't been sent but received it now thanks.

Got our tickets last night. Email received straight away. Would hate to turn up and the 2000 limit already met (unlikely I know but possible with it being the first one after so long).

On 5/8/2021 at 12:53 PM, John Scrutton said:

NO Just up the filthy habit.

O to be perfect.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, proud panther said:

Klindt is a gater, Allen is a racer. Would rather watch Allen every day of the week.

I think klindt would have got more points for you 

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Nothing personnel, but with "similar" scores speedway needs racers not gaters, not R/R & not guest - so it has to be Jake 100%. 

• Like 1

Klindt is a lot better racer than he used to be. Allen was a superstar for us in 19, and I'm sure he will be again this year, but he won't score as much as Klindt would have. 

Our new team average suggests we may find it tough going unless another change is made

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Can't score when you're not there - he was due to miss near 60% of the fixtures

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Interesting,  boys having a skid today, but looking at photos Jake not there, am hoping he is there but just not in the official photos as no kevlars yet:unsure:

Edited by Badge

Has he arrived in the UK yet?  I've read somewhere today, that neither him or Jordan Stewart are riding at King's Lynn on Monday, but don't know how true that is. 

13 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Has he arrived in the UK yet?  I've read somewhere today, that neither him or Jordan Stewart are riding at King's Lynn on Monday, but don't know how true that is. 

As Allen is in isolation he couldn’t attend press day at Ipswich.  If you don’t believe the clubs press releases why should you believe anything on here ?

2 hours ago, Mimmo said:

It is visa issues that is the reason both will miss Monday

• Like 1