British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, Spl77 said:

Anyone other than Kurtz his attitude at times stinks and has a habit of going missing at vital times ie the playoff semi.

That's because the UK is very low in his list of priorities. 

3 hours ago, 89buttons said:

I would want Nicolai and another at 1/5 - king would have to be 3rd in averages for it to be a strong enough team imo if niels isn’t available maybe Kurtz, batch etc. Maybe even grazjconek but I’m not sure he’s really a number 5

Correct, we need klindt and another, otherwise it would be hello wooden spoon. 

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

That's because the UK is very low in his list of priorities. 

Maybe but we don't want someone here like that and more fool anyone who signs someone who has those priorities. I also get the impression that like with Holder the younger when you sign Kurtz your are actually signing an over inflated ego 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spl77 said:

Maybe but we don't want someone here like that and more fool anyone who signs someone who has those priorities. I also get the impression that like with Holder the younger when you sign Kurtz your are actually signing an over inflated ego 

Agree - niels would be my no.1 choice at 1 alongside klindt, a proper professional 

5 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Correct, we need klindt and another, otherwise it would be hello wooden spoon. 

Perhaps but that’s what they said this year and we proved everyone wrong - but to be up there really truly competing at the sharp end you need a strong 1/5 pair and a reserve that wins races imo

Edited by 89buttons

We proved people wrong this year cos of our reserves scoring huge points,,, won't have that happening again, so top 5 needs to be strong. 

Well it's hard to have both, and when it came down to the crunch this year, main team was a big let down. So I would always go as strong a main team as I could. 

11 hours ago, Rockstar99 said:

Based on a 42.50 points limit thoughts?

1. Nicolai Kllindt 7.43

2. Scott Nicholls 5.50

3. Cameron Heeps 6.30

4. Jake Allen 5.56

5. Danny King 6.83

6. Nico Covatti 5.27

7. 4.61

If we’re taking a 5.5 point rider from pboro can we have BWD instead of nicholls please 

really hope king isn’t our second best rider next season, if he is we won’t be strong enough end of.