British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, lewy said:

No

Monday must be in doubt given the rain we have already had and what's coming especially monday?

10 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Odds will be pretty decent,,, as most will be at him.   I wonder if anyone well know to the club wins it this year :wink:

I only got £500 gggrrr

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I only got £500 gggrrr

Best you get to foxhall Monday,,, ya never know. 

Tonight's events see 2 great late passes by a Witches rider earn Sheffield 3 match points they otherwise would likely not have got and all but condemn our play off hopes 

Sheffield were vulnerable in 4th place and the only realistic position for us to catch

I'm done with it and won't be attending next week. Why should I pay £19 for this shambles of a sport 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Tonight's events see 2 great late passes by a Witches rider earn Sheffield 3 match points they otherwise would likely not have got and all but condemn our play off hopes 

Sheffield were vulnerable in 4th place and the only realistic position for us to catch

I'm done with it and won't be attending next week. Why should I pay £19 for this shambles of a sport 

You could argue Ellis got you a point at Peterborough as a guest you wouldn’t have got otherwise……I don’t think Rowe guesting for Sheffield is the reason you won’t be making the playoffs…..

11 minutes ago, Sully said:

You could argue Ellis got you a point at Peterborough as a guest you wouldn’t have got otherwise……I don’t think Rowe guesting for Sheffield is the reason you won’t be making the playoffs…..

You could argue this sport is beyond a joke.... but then sport is taking it a bit far...

Just now, Sully said:

Although Ellis wasn't a rider averaging 3 points more than the one he was replacing which was the effective position with Rowe for Bates

This is just the straw that breaks the camels back - in itself its an almost nothing situation

The sport just stumbles from one BS decision to another with no transparency and little consistency and constant self interest gerrymandering 

A new 5 year plan is instigated (poorly) every year - has one even made a 2nd season yet??

Perhaps I've just fallen out of love with the sport and after 18 months away am just realising I didn't really miss it as I thought I would 

I've not been entertained by the on track offering and have lost much of the feeling that there is any connection with those in my teams colours

I'm certainly on the cusp of being in the 'ex speedway fan' category at this time

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I'm certainly on the cusp of being in the 'ex speedway fan' category at this time

You not the only one.....

Chin up. I just go to see some close matches or decent racing or incidents (not crashes) and am not so concerned by the scores/who wins. Things don't always go the way you might want but that's life, we walk on. 

39 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Although Ellis wasn't a rider averaging 3 points more than the one he was replacing which was the effective position with Rowe for Bates

This is just the straw that breaks the camels back - in itself its an almost nothing situation

The sport just stumbles from one BS decision to another with no transparency and little consistency and constant self interest gerrymandering 

A new 5 year plan is instigated (poorly) every year - has one even made a 2nd season yet??

Perhaps I've just fallen out of love with the sport and after 18 months away am just realising I didn't really miss it as I thought I would 

I've not been entertained by the on track offering and have lost much of the feeling that there is any connection with those in my teams colours

Yep she’s a circus ol mate,rules are supposed to be even and fair ,shame on British speedway or shoe ever is behind this

I'm just glad to see the racing back, given the awful 18 months we've been through and am prepared to cut them some slack as they're under some strain at present with restrictions and rider availability. Glass half full for me, not half empty. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1