British Speedway Forum

32 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Never heard of either of them...

But more importantly,,, do they play golf

Brilliant fans of our brilliant club, well done everybody

• Like 8

Wow, a winners trophy/shield for the cabinet. Hope someone can remember where the keys to the cabinet are, if they haven't rusted away that is. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Wow, a winners trophy/shield for the cabinet. Hope someone can remember where the keys to the cabinet are, if they haven't rusted away that is. 

I'd say it's one of the best trophies to win in Speedway. Giving something back to those that need it most within the sport. 

A huge congratulations to the Ipswich fans for their contribution :t:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Ouchie baldy!!! Think you've been spending too much time on Poole threads :wink:

Anyway following on from Ritchie's comments will it be

Danny

Richard 

Cam

Jake

Plus ???

I hope not, but I'm sure it will be, plus Klindt. 

Not sure what that leaves. Hopefully enough to 2 big scoring reserves.,, gonna need them 

Edited by Baldyman

33 minutes ago, Badge said:

Ouchie baldy!!! Think you've been spending too much time on Poole threads :wink:

Anyway following on from Ritchie's comments will it be

Danny

Richard 

Cam

Jake

Plus ???

I really hope lawson is not retained tbh, he had some good meetings, won some big races for us but generally was far too inconsistent and was consistently found out at the business end of the season with his average dropping from 6.55 - 5.78 over the season for me he was disappointing. I see no value in bringing him back he’s not going to improve, he’s a second division bully where he’s knows he’s one of the best but doesn’t have the mental steel to really take on the big boys

1 minute ago, 89buttons said:

I really hope lawson is not retained tbh, he had some good meetings, won some big races for us but generally was far too inconsistent and was consistently found out at the business end of the season with his average dropping from 6.55 - 5.78 over the season for me he was disappointing. I see no value in bringing him back he’s not going to improve, he’s a second division bully where he’s knows he’s one of the best but doesn’t have the mental steel to really take on the big boys

No improvement in any of them apart from Jake and poss a tiny improvement from Cam since no Poole track to race on

16 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

13 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

No improvement in any of them apart from Jake and poss a tiny improvement from Cam since no Poole track to race on

Just basing it on Ritchie's comment regarding keeping some of team together,  hopefully won't be bomber,  can't see nki imo, and sarj :unsure: so those 4 are left.

I think we may well only see 3 of last years riders back

• Like 1

We all know its going to definitely be 

King, Heeps, Allen back...

When in reality it should just be 

Heeps and Allen back

So...

King 6.83

Heeps 6.30

Allen 5.56

Lets add in as we all seem to think its a done-deal

Klindt 7.43

I'll throw in Covatti as he rode Foxhall really well on visits last season

Covatti 5.27

Leaves just 11.11 before any deductions

Nick Morris? Adam Ellis? Ty Proctor? Garrity? Tom Bacon? Eric Riss? Kennett? Steve Worral? Jordan Stewart?

• Like 1

Bacon would be a good shout rides Foxhall very well - not certain of the conversion rate this season but 5.20 in champ so less than 3.5 plus Brit reduction

Edited by 89buttons

7 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I think we may well only see 3 of last years riders back

Looking at the Witches of 2019......

Harris and Lawson can't have any complaints if not back as both dropped their averages over the course of the year. 

Sarj and Iversen were only short term Witches in place of Kennett Bellego and KP. KP on a 5 point ave has value but can't see any returning. 

King and Heeps are part of Witches furniture

Think all Witches fans want Allen back...

What we really need is that blockbuster no 1 to take the Witches to the next level..... And we all know the Witches like a Pole.... :wink: