British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Chris holder would be the icing on the cake ,he has to step it up in 2020 if he wants gp dollars ,and the rest will all improve averages

holder

heeps

king

allen

klindt

covatti

ayres

It would be a very poorly iced cake if Holder was the big name. 

Love this time of the year,all the rumours,and if we are honest all the guessing.

But i am worried about this effort from Louis to bring in a Number 1,so many names linked,i believe it will be Klindt named today,as that's a poorly kept secret,but as many have said on here,Danny King is a certainty as well,so possibly him. Scott Nicholls for me at Reserve would be a good shout,but these Danny Ayers rumours seem to be strong,so i would think it's Ayers and Covatti as our Reserves.

Cameron Heeps again for me is a certainty,Jake Allen will get better this season,that's a great signing,but who does that leave,not flattered by Chris Holder,as it's been said already,his average will be lower than Klindt's,and is he really top draw anymore.

We do seem to like a Pole,but again just dont see that happening,we wait with baited breath,for me,id love Vaculik(but i know that wont happen)before i get shot down,or be called a dreamer by you all know who.

3 hours ago, stevebrum said:

It would be a very poorly iced cake if Holder was the big name. 

Need to hit the ground running,holder knows uk backwards where as most poles struggle for the first 6 months up against solid number  1’s ,not talking about Harris either

It’s Cameron Heeps. Now announced.

Oh, three hours ago!  :)

Edited by DC2

Klindt

Allen

Heeps

King

Musielak

Nicholls

Covatti

Maybe not title winners, but entertaining.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, blue witch said:

I saw KK turned down Peterborough, could he potentially be our no. 1? 8.04 average??

Pretty sure his average is mid 6, whilst at rye house

6 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Need to hit the ground running,holder knows uk backwards where as most poles struggle for the first 6 months up against solid number  1’s ,not talking about Harris either

Holder hasn’t been a number one standard here for several seasons tho now. 

32 minutes ago, blue witch said:

I saw KK turned down Peterborough, could he potentially be our no. 1? 8.04 average??

6.86 from his last spell at Rye House.

41 minutes ago, blue witch said:

Thank goodness for that - dodged a bullet there!   

• Haha 1