British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, cambpanther said:

Pays as much interest on panthers page as he does pooles

I take an interest in all Premiership teams. Is that not allowed now my team has dropped to the Championship. 

Just don’t let starman catch you :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

So looks like the Chris Holder rumours are going to suffice,i'd like to think its a positive move,but with him coming in,i suppose that rules out Scott Nicholls at reserve,as Covatti and Ayers seem certain as well,its a decent looking team,with improvement possible on a few,top 4 for me looks again a very strong possibility.

Not sure if Nicholls fits instead of covatti,,, but since he hasn't been announced in another team he may just be holding on to a team place for us, as I'm sure he may prefer us to the panthers. 

Anyone know if Scott has moved back to Suffolk after separating from Sofie? 

On 12/27/2019 at 4:11 PM, Daniel Smith said:

Anyone know if Scott has moved back to Suffolk after separating from Sofie? 

I believe he is staying down south

I have to say I'm very surprised Ipswich haven't gone down the having Nicholls at reserve route. A true trump card.... I wonder how long we have to wait for the rest of the side to be announced? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

I have to say I'm very surprised Ipswich haven't gone down the having Nicholls at reserve route. A true trump card.... I wonder how long we have to wait for the rest of the side to be announced? 

Somewhere between 1 day and 3 months Spl77 ;)

2 hours ago, Spl77 said:

If Ipswich can fit in Nicholls at reserve he'd be my top priority for a team place!

Edited by szkocjasid

3 hours ago, Spl77 said:

If it’s the 3 rumoured then we’re going with Ayres and one strong reserve. Covatti or Nicholls? Rumour is they’ve gone with the former and that’s the right decision IMO.