British Speedway Forum

37 minutes ago, arnieg said:

He had a Polish licence in 2018 and actually rode in the Polish Championship. Not sure about his current situation though.

He has also signed for a Danish side as well as Poland. If he signs in Sweden, might give UK a miss? 

13 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

They won't let any assets go til it is accepted (or denied) at the AGM. 

That's possible part of Matt Ford and Poole's issue. Thay have all these rider 'assetts' listed on the balance sheet but in the real world they are worth nothing as the British speedway assett system wouldn't stand up in a employment court as the riders are self employed. 

• Like 1

Niels, klindt, king, Allen, Heeps, covatti, perks adds up to exactly 42.5 by my reckoning - would be happy with that next season! 

*all hypothetical team building in my mind works on the premise of a 5 man team build with Danny and Heeps automatically there....!

please note that being said I would have Heeps back anyway next year as I think he’s made a big leap this year and with another hard working winter could improve again further next season, particularly needs to work on gating and away form but he’s superb at Foxhall and seems to have a nice understanding with niels on track already. 

I like Danny he’s a top lad and a good rider but I personally would like to maybe see another younger rider in his place that could potentially improve his average, I think Danny has been at the same level for sometime now - if you could find that 6. Something man that could push up onto 7.5+ that would be the key, with improvement also there in Allen, perks and maybe Heeps.

musielak could be one - rides Foxhall well but think he’s likely giving uk a miss next year chatting to Swindon fans on the the terraces Tuesday night 

incidentally Becker is the same average as covatti and with a look to youth would pick him over nico but can’t see wolves not having him there next year

Edited by 89buttons

16 hours ago, Bash said:

I'd add Tobiasz Musielak to that list as well as Swindon will need to release riders.

I said on Tuesday that I could see him being at Foxhall next year...  lawson, Worrall and further back North all rode well at as visitors and were signed by the Witches the year after....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Adam Ellis is still improving, another I would consider. 

Oi! Get yer hands off.

I can see Musielak being available though. He did indicate he might consider missing the UK next year in an interview with the local paper.

11 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Adam Ellis is still improving, another I would consider. 

Adam for sure has a lot more ability - only 23 if he gets his head properly focussed still could see him reaching Grand Prix one day.... just depends on the drive and focus

Only one I would keep is Allen, I'm concerned Heeps wont improve on this season risky on that average if you look overall rather than just home form,  but I am sure at least Allen, King and Heeps will be back.

1. Cook 7.82

2. Heeps 6.37

3. Musielek 6.21

4. Covatti 5.72

5. King 6.83

6.  Allen 5.56

7.  Proctor?

Would that fit with reductions?

If you go a fresh route

1. Klindt 7.43

2. Allen 5.56

3. Schlein 6.65

4. Grajczonek 7.29

5. Musielek 6.21

6. Perks 

7. Nicholls 5.50

If Toby Musielak rides in the league he will stay at Swindon

• Like 1

Not really bothered about Heeps improving his average or not, he’s brilliant to watch around Foxhall and he’d be in my side no matter what. 

Try and find a couple of other average improvers. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Only one I would keep is Allen, I'm concerned Heeps wont improve on this season risky on that average if you look overall rather than just home form,  but I am sure at least Allen, King and Heeps will be back.

1. Cook 7.82

2. Heeps 6.37

3. Musielek 6.21

4. Covatti 5.72

5. King 6.83

6.  Allen 5.56

7.  Proctor?

Would that fit with reductions?

If you go a fresh route

1. Klindt 7.43

2. Allen 5.56

3. Schlein 6.65

4. Grajczonek 7.29

5. Musielek 6.21

6. Perks 

7. Nicholls 5.50

As good as he is at Foxhall - No thanks to Cook - makes everything about himself and only applies a good attitude when it suits!

how about a danish revolution and Niels klindt and k.bjerre

23 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Send Doyle over instead then......;)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Not really bothered about Heeps improving his average or not, he’s brilliant to watch around Foxhall and he’d be in my side no matter what. 

Try and find a couple of other average improvers. 

It's not all about average improves no but it is about average decreases too

If witches had 3 x chris Harris' this season they would have suffered 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Apologies, didn't know you were his agent :)

• Haha 1