British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, Bash said:

Maybe Swindon will give us a rider this year.;)

Jack Smith? :wink:

In my opinion it’ll be Chris holder, he’s had trouble with the authorities in the last couple of years regarding visas and they all just want to have that visa absolutely guaranteed before they release the news he’s our 7th and final team rider, if this comes to fruition I’ll be happy with the team and think we’ll be right in there amongst them

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

In my opinion it’ll be Chris holder, he’s had trouble with the authorities in the last couple of years regarding visas and they all just want to have that visa absolutely guaranteed before they release the news he’s our 7th and final team rider, if this comes to fruition I’ll be happy with the team and think we’ll be right in there amongst them

Personally I don't think it will be Chris Holder, otherwise he would of beannounced by now. 

29 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Personally I don't think it will be Chris Holder, otherwise he would of beannounced by now. 

Why? The tweet from Louis says that the rider wants to get his affairs in order before being announced so it could easily be him.,

• Like 2

It could be Jason Crump.  Now that would be interesting against Nicki Pedersen but then again it could be Jarek. Who knows but at least they have a six man team that most would be happy with and support, so whoever the number seven announcement is it will be a bonus. My money is on JL or JD or possibly Tony coming out of retirement. Is it not time to have a touring side made up of former GP riders to whoop these so called whipper snappers. Oh well dream on with fond memories of how good weekly racing use to be.

All the disbelief.....why wouldant it be holder....

Hes not a gp rider.....

He is well sponsored by the main sponsor....

And if the visa stuff doesn't get sorted they have another rider there waiting 

Which I think you would be more than happy with.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Why? The tweet from Louis says that the rider wants to get his affairs in order before being announced so it could easily be him.,

Well if it is him that could be interesting with Sheffield meetings andNicki, there not exactly mates. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well if it is him that could be interesting with Sheffield meetings andNicki, there not exactly mates. 

Coming into this late, but if a tweet mentions getting affairs in order, that fits Holder's situation down to a t as i'm sure you know..  whether he gets clearance or not i wouldn't be too sure.  Would be nice seeing him and Nicki clash again tho. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 4 looks good said:

All the disbelief.....why wouldant it be holder....

Hes not a gp rider.....

He is well sponsored by the main sponsor....

And if the visa stuff doesn't get sorted they have another rider there waiting 

Which I think you would be more than happy with.....

Who is the other rider if its not Holder? 

6 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Coming into this late, but if a tweet mentions getting affairs in order, that fits Holder's situation down to a t as i'm sure you know..  whether he gets clearance or not i wouldn't be too sure.  Would be nice seeing him and Nicki clash again tho. 

Yes i agree it could fire up both riders but Crumpy won't be there to calm Holder down this time! 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Yes i agree it could fire up both riders but Crumpy won't be there to calm Holder down this time! 

But Jack Holder will be to stir the pot :D 

• Like 1