British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw GP 2022 Saturday May 14th

Never ending questions from me, what payment methods are there? The website looks a bit strange when i get to that stage, just looking at another event. Can i use my debit/credit card/paypal?

6 hours ago, racers and royals said:

2020 prices

KAT. VI 29 PLN
KAT. V 59 PLN
KAT. IV 69 PLN
KAT. III 79 PLN
KAT. II 89 PLN
KAT. I 129 PLN
PREMIUM 199 PLN
VIP SILVER 649 PLN
VIP GOLD 749 PLN

i can't see anywhere that says what time they go on sale, any ideas please?

16 minutes ago, stevehone said:

i can't see anywhere that says what time they go on sale, any ideas please?

Only info i can find is first sale is 09/10 and then the next sale is in January. Would also like a time if anyone knows. 

47 minutes ago, BomberHammer said:

According to the speedway gp website,

The first grand prix next year is Germany 30th May

Thanks

Very strange...

54 minutes ago, therefused said:

Very strange...

Not really- they probably haven’t got the Prague date either. Edit they do have the Prague date.

as for the tickets - it might be 12.01am Polish time, which is 11pm UK time tonight !!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Got mine, these seem to be selling fairly quickly. Between the first and second bend, my first gp for a few years, first polish gp in over 10. :D

Can we get a program on the day? You can get a voucher but i think ill just wait and get one there?

1 hour ago, therefused said:

Got mine, these seem to be selling fairly quickly. Between the first and second bend, my first gp for a few years, first polish gp in over 10. :D

Can we get a program on the day? You can get a voucher but i think ill just wait and get one there?

The Programme is normally the admittance to qualifying/practice on the Friday- yes buy when you get there. However if you are just going to the stadium on the Saturday make sure you buy a programme before you enter the stadium as they don`t sell them inside.

If it is the same website as last year, paying for the tickets is a challenge.  My only tip was use MS IE as a browser, I found the payment link easier using that.  I couldn't find it at all using Chrome.

20 minutes ago, Col said:

If it is the same website as last year, paying for the tickets is a challenge.  My only tip was use MS IE as a browser, I found the payment link easier using that.  I couldn't find it at all using Chrome.

No idea if the same as last year, but got mine using my barclay debit card, was actually easier than i anticipated. The link wasnt overly clear, and i ended up paying in PLN instead of GBP but not big issues my end. Tickets are downloaded and ready to print already. 

36 minutes ago, therefused said:

No idea if the same as last year, but got mine using my barclay debit card, was actually easier than i anticipated. The link wasnt overly clear, and i ended up paying in PLN instead of GBP but not big issues my end. Tickets are downloaded and ready to print already. 

I bought my tickets a little earlier this morning with a virtually identical experience. It took a while to navigate through the process, but the site was probably being bombarded at the time.

I've booked flights and reserved a hotel too.

This will be my first time to the Warsaw GP, but not to Warsaw itself. We spent a weekend there a couple of years ago, but it rained on-and-off throughout and so we didn't get to do as much sightseeing as intended. We did, though, do a stadium tour and a river cruise. Looking forward to going back.

It was dry in Warsaw for the GP last year, we spent 3 days in Kraków a few days later and it rained none stop.  Be careful of tourists on scooters (& tourist scooters abandoned seemingly everywhere).

I seemed to be able to buy my tickets without inputting my passport number, which is unusual for Poland, was it the same for anyone else?

anyone got any flight information ? There doesnt seem to be anything other than London flights ? 

I want to get tickets but also want to make sure i can get there 

Cheers