British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw GP 2022 Saturday May 14th

neutral track for all the Poles, a time for them to all get together and make a noise .. and they do!

Got my tickets much easier this year, 649 Zloty, not Shure what that is in English!   

2 hours ago, sommelier said:

Got my tickets much easier this year, 649 Zloty, not Shure what that is in English!   

649 Zloty 

3 hours ago, sommelier said:

A lot of money !! Hope you enjoy the VIP package.

Edited by racers and royals

9 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

A lot of money !! Hope you enjoy the VIP package.

Yes Tim, will be my 3rd year running I have had silver tickets, includes admission 2 programmes & as much you can eat & drink! worth every penny  

Maybe having a Polish World Champion is encouraging Poles who don't normally attend Speedway to go and take in a live meeting.

24 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Sorry if this is boring some but 47000 now reached.

Quite spooky that, cos GB v Denmark has reached 47.  :)

• Haha 3

What's the sales at now.

Planning on going by train via berlin again. I thought potentially i might have to do it alone and meet my group there. But the 2 first timers I have coming are looking forward to the train as part of the trip. And hopefully the third will be able to confirm his attendance soon.

17 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

What's the sales at now.

Planning on going by train via berlin again. I thought potentially i might have to do it alone and meet my group there. But the 2 first timers I have coming are looking forward to the train as part of the trip. And hopefully the third will be able to confirm his attendance soon.

You will have to hover over the sections here to see what`s left https://www.kupbilet.pl/sgp2020

6 hours ago, racers and royals said:

You will have to hover over the sections here to see what`s left https://www.kupbilet.pl/sgp2020

Sorry, was just wondering on total sales. I got mine a day after release and ended back up on the top tier this year.