British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw GP 2022 Saturday May 14th

On 11/2/2019 at 9:01 AM, teaboy279 said:

What's the sales at now.

Planning on going by train via berlin again. I thought potentially i might have to do it alone and meet my group there. But the 2 first timers I have coming are looking forward to the train as part of the trip. And hopefully the third will be able to confirm his attendance soon.

Just 4500 left to sell now.

• Like 1

Train tickets all confirmed as far as berlin, with over night stays there weds and sunday. Cant book the polish trains till 90 or 60 days before.

Biggest worry now is my partner is due to give birth on the 29th April, so any delays there and there may be at least 1 empty seat in the Arena.

i've got the week booked again, 14th - 21st, love it there

• Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 3:57 PM, stevehone said:

i've got the week booked again, 14th - 21st, love it there

I could easily live there.

Are there any legit ticket brokers?

We need 2 seats together, not too worried about location.

Thanks

Mike 

1 hour ago, r77toy said:

Are there any legit ticket brokers?

We need 2 seats together, not too worried about location.

Thanks

Mike 

Why not buy from kup billet- you are not going to get two together at this late stage however some of the sections have a very few tickets quite close to each other(row apart). The alternative is paying through the nose on someone like viagogo  or take a chance on the day with a Polish tout !

We are coming from the U.S.

it looks like viagogo has some tickets, are there any other similar sites?

We would rather not do an organized tour, part of the fun is getting lost once in a while.

We are planning on arriving Thursday and leaving Monday or Tuesday, are the any other races in the area (within 2 hrs drive)?

Thanks to the help from members on this site, we attended Cardiff, Swindon and Somerset a few years ago and had a great experience!

Thanks again

Mike

On 1/16/2020 at 1:04 AM, r77toy said:

We are coming from the U.S.

it looks like viagogo has some tickets, are there any other similar sites?

We would rather not do an organized tour, part of the fun is getting lost once in a while.

We are planning on arriving Thursday and leaving Monday or Tuesday, are the any other races in the area (within 2 hrs drive)?

Thanks to the help from members on this site, we attended Cardiff, Swindon and Somerset a few years ago and had a great experience!

Thanks again

Mike

There is nothing on the Thursday and Friday apart from the GP qualifying on the Friday evening. Sunday is a reserve date for called off Extraleague, Nice Polska league and Div 2 matches earlier in the season. There could also be a Polish test match on the Sunday- venue and opponents TBA.

Is Viagogo a trusted company?

I don't mind paying a premium for tickets, but I don't want to get ripped-off.