Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Warsaw GP 2020 CANCELLED- 7th August 2021 is new date

Recommended Posts

Just seen on Sportowefakty that tickets go on sale on October 9 th.

i can’t translate at moment so if someone would like to post full details that would be great.

 

Edited by racers and royals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It says

"The sale of tickets for 2020 PZM Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix of Poland will start on October 9. The competition at PGE Narodowy in Warsaw will take place on May 16. It will be the sixth edition of the largest speedway event in the world.

To date, over 250,000 have watched the competition in the stands. speedway fans from around the world. Entrance tickets will be available from October 9 on the kupbilet.pl website."

The website is https://www.kupbilet.pl/index.php    if you are going for the 1st time it is sensible to create an account with them prior to next Wednesday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I registered last year and just checked I can log on for next week and my email address is now not recognised. I tried to re-register again, but I cannot because my email address is already registered. Is anyone else having trouble, if I recall correctly last year was right faff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, brylcream boy said:

I registered last year and just checked I can log on for next week and my email address is now not recognised. I tried to re-register again, but I cannot because my email address is already registered. Is anyone else having trouble, if I recall correctly last year was right faff. 

Send Kupbilet an email explaining your problem- they are bound to speak English and i am sure they will sort it for you before Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone wants a bit of a head start - these are the details of THIS seasons Warsaw GP- prices and seat map- the advert for 2020 is saying 29zl for the cheapest seats, so the prices may be un-changed in 2020.  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/781197/juz-wkrotce-rusza-sprzedaz-biletow-na-grand-prix-polski-na-pge-narodowym

Edited by racers and royals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be my first trip to a GP abroad. Can anyone give any advice on the best areas to sit? The lower level is the most expensive, but do these seats give a good view of the whole track? (At Cardiff the lower level does not, so I've heard. I've sat in middle and upper tiers in the past at Cardiff and both give good views) Any advice would be welcome, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had seats about 6 rows from front on bend 1+2  great seats, they put a black banner over 1st 8 rows or so, from what I saw would have good views from anywhere, but high up a bit away, only paid £24 for our seats

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zuzel71 said:

This will be my first trip to a GP abroad. Can anyone give any advice on the best areas to sit? The lower level is the most expensive, but do these seats give a good view of the whole track? (At Cardiff the lower level does not, so I've heard. I've sat in middle and upper tiers in the past at Cardiff and both give good views) Any advice would be welcome, thanks.

Sector K(the middle).Only 2 rows of seats in the whole sector.Have sat in that section of the stadium since GPs were held at Warszawa Narodowy Stadion.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What time do these go on sale? Will be getting some Wednesday evening, I’m guessing there will be plenty of choice left at that point? 

 

Also, I’m guessing there is a minimal chance of it being called off, will the roof likely be on at that time of year? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2019 at 11:42 AM, racers and royals said:

If anyone wants a bit of a head start - these are the details of THIS seasons Warsaw GP- prices and seat map- the advert for 2020 is saying 29zl for the cheapest seats, so the prices may be un-changed in 2020.  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/781197/juz-wkrotce-rusza-sprzedaz-biletow-na-grand-prix-polski-na-pge-narodowym

2020 prices

KAT. VI 29 PLN
KAT. V 59 PLN
KAT. IV 69 PLN
KAT. III 79 PLN
KAT. II 89 PLN
KAT. I 129 PLN
PREMIUM 199 PLN
VIP SILVER 649 PLN
VIP GOLD 749 PLN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, therefused said:

Also, I’m guessing there is a minimal chance of it being called off, will the roof likely be on at that time of year? 

Roof was closed this year and not a whiff of rain on the day if memory serves me correctly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2019 at 1:26 PM, Zuzel71 said:

This will be my first trip to a GP abroad. Can anyone give any advice on the best areas to sit? The lower level is the most expensive, but do these seats give a good view of the whole track? (At Cardiff the lower level does not, so I've heard. I've sat in middle and upper tiers in the past at Cardiff and both give good views) Any advice would be welcome, thanks.

It is normally my preference to sit as high as possible, which we did this year.  But I'd actually sit lower if I attended again, the view was great but it felt as if the action was a long way away.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, therefused said:

Are the print at home tickets the best option?

That's what we did this year.  If I have the option I do that with any ticketed events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy