British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw GP 2022 Saturday May 14th

18 minutes ago, psycho3a said:

anyone got any flight information ? There doesnt seem to be anything other than London flights ? 

I want to get tickets but also want to make sure i can get there 

Cheers

Ever heard of Wizzair ?

BirminghamBHXDoncaster/SheffieldDSAEdinburghEDILiverpoolLPLLondon LutonLTn

22 minutes ago, psycho3a said:

anyone got any flight information ? There doesnt seem to be anything other than London flights ? 

Cheers

Ryanair fly from Leeds Bradford, Bristol, East Midlands, Manchester.

Flights are nearly sold out for this by the looks of it, nothing now available from Stansted, having to fly from Luton instead. Should have got them first thing. 

30 minutes ago, therefused said:

Flights are nearly sold out for this by the looks of it, nothing now available from Stansted, having to fly from Luton instead. Should have got them first thing. 

Not sure what you are looking at but Ryanair have seats to Warsaw from Stansted- all the flights are hardly going to be sold out with Speedway fans for a foreign GP !!!!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Not sure what you are looking at but Ryanair have seats to Warsaw from Stansted- all the flights are hardly going to be sold out with Speedway fans for a foreign GP !!!!!

Friday to Sunday? I had to book two singles in the end, it was not easy to find them i can assure you. Have a look on the ryanair site now, some flights have sold out.

2 minutes ago, therefused said:

Friday to Sunday? I had to book two singles in the end, it was not easy to find them i can assure you. Have a look on the ryanair site now, some flights have sold out.

I suggest you have another look- 4 flights out and back Friday/Sunday- none of which are remotely sold out !!!

15 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I suggest you have another look- 4 flights out and back Friday/Sunday- none of which are remotely sold out !!!

Yep, well im all booked from Stansted now, had to get two singles? It seems fine again now, interesting that none our showing up on google flights though...

i'm doing Thursday - Thursday again, love it out there, this will be my 4th GP in Warsaw

48 minutes ago, stevehone said:

i'm doing Thursday - Thursday again, love it out there, this will be my 4th GP in Warsaw

We're doing Wednesday - Monday flying out of Manchester. Like you, I love going to Poland and this will be my 17th visit. Our previous trips have taken us all over the country.

Provided there are no delays to the flight's scheduled arrival time back on the Monday, I should just have enough time to get to the NSS if the Aces/Colts have a home match that evening!! 

7 tickets bought, but first time i've ever had a problem.

kept rejecting on Chrome and IE, had to get Firefox before it went through

10 hours ago, psycho3a said:

Cheers

Plenty of flights wizz air good 4 flights a day from Luton, also do other airports, can fly via Amsterdam/Munich/Heathrow from most northern airports, I'm looking to fly from Newcastle via Amsterdam but not cheap £200 return prices seam more expensive this year,flew Glasgow via Luton last year.. Had a great time on 1st visit last year, thought website was easier to use this year, was at work till pm so only 3-4 bend lower tear left but should be ok.