British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw GP 2022 Saturday May 14th

2 hours ago, spiegal said:

To be honest this is (approx) how I see the situation. I cannot think that early august will be a runner with WARSAW/WROCLAW...I think VOJENS may well run...and possibly with WARSAW as the final...could easily be in November....still waiting on what Boris says about stadiums on Sunday. for Cardiff....

I really cannot see RUSSIA happening...from my colleagues in MOSCOW the situation there and in the more outlaying regions is desperate....

Can’t really see a Cardiff GP this year, if like is being said it is going to be Emergency Hospital till next year. 

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Today nobody in PZM wants to confirm this information. For now, tickets for the event scheduled for August 8 are still valid, and there are not too many fans' questions about returns. The tickets were sold subject to the organizer's right to change the date of the competition, for example due to circumstances beyond PZM's control, which are certainly the effects of a pandemic.

Despite the tickets being sold subject to organisers right to change the date of the competition the cancellation email from kupbilet states the PZM will be in touch re refunds despite the T&Cs - which they’ve so far failed to do and emailing BSI they don’t seem to know what’s going on either as they keep replying saying they’ll look at it.

Also impossible to contact the PZM or kupbilet which probably explains why so few have contacted about refunds as you simply can’t.

Extraordinary times but a poor show from BSI, kupbilet and BSI - not quite in the Ryanair and booking.com box yet but they could end up there!

Think wizz air maybe know that Warsaw may get postponed again as flights for weekend of 8th August are only from £23.99 each way !! Not saying we could fly anywhere though 

1 hour ago, spiegal said:

Don't waste your flight money on august !

I wasn't   I was bored :D

I got refunds for all of my flights, now I'm just waiting for the event to cancel, so I can get a refund.

Warsaw is off for this year and will return next year on 15.05.2021.

Google translation of PZM statement

Tickets for 2020 PZM Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix of Poland remain valid for 2021, because that's when the Individual Speedway World Championships will be held at the PGE National in Warsaw. The tournament, initially scheduled for August 8, will be played on May 15 next year in connection with COVID-19.

- Due to the safety of supporters, and also due to the fact that currently there is no formal possibility for 8 August to be watched by PGE National on more than 55,000 viewers, we decided, in consultation with the International Motorcycle Federation, BSI and the facility operator, PL.2012 +, that all tickets for this year's event remain valid in 2021 - said Michał Sikora, President of the Polish Motor Association. - The competition will take place on May 15. We believe that such a solution is the best way out of the situation in which we all find ourselves, as well as in relation to the time that is needed for proper and professional organization and preparation of World Championship rank competitions. We also do not want to lead to a situation in which 25 percent of ticket holders could see the competition at PGE Narodowy, because the remaining 75 percent would be injured, '' stressed Michał Sikora.

The Polish Motor Association informs that all tickets, including VIP GOLD, SILVER and PREMIUM tickets, as well as tickets entitling to watch competitions from the PGE National lodges, invitations and competition prizes remain valid until the new competition date - May 15, 2021. They do not need to be exchanged or otherwise authorized or confirmed.

At the same time, tickets can be returned in accordance with the following principle: from 22/06/2020 to 03/07/2020 on the website https://www.kupbilet.pl/on the return form provided there. After completing it, PZM will have up to 180 days to return the funds by transfer (in accordance with the Act of 31 March 2020 amending the Act on special solutions related to the prevention, prevention and eradication of COVID-19, other infectious diseases and crisis situations caused by them, and some other laws https://isap.sejm.gov.pl/isap.nsf/DocDetails.xsp?id=WDU20200000568)

Failure to fill out the form from 22/06/2020 to 03/07/2020 inclusive will result in the ticket validity being transferred to 2021 PZM Warsaw FIM SGP of Poland.

All returned tickets will go to the general sale pool, about which PZM will inform in a separate message.

Online return procedure:

Find a reservation to cancel tickets (tab my account / orders)
Create a return request (booking / order details tab):
Step I for submitting a refund application: select / mark the places to be returned

Step II of submitting a refund application: complete the details

Step III (last) to submit a return request: confirm receipt by clicking the link

As I read the email, i dont have to do anything right, i just turn up next year with this years tickets?

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Yep

Perfect, although slightly more gutted I only got the cheap seats, have to wait till 2022 to get back down the front again.