British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw GP 2022 Saturday May 14th

Tickets sorted hotel sorted, now waiting for refund voucher from KLM so I can book flights

Cant make it in 2021, anyone else applied for a refund? Theyre asking me for a bank account number to refund the money into, but i dont know what to put there and i cant advance any further. 

10 minutes ago, therefused said:

Cant make it in 2021, anyone else applied for a refund? Theyre asking me for a bank account number to refund the money into, but i dont know what to put there and i cant advance any further. 

could you sell your tickets on here.    what have you got ?

17 minutes ago, therefused said:

Probably Mark`s suggestion is best- but if you didn`t want to do that it would be the account the money was taken from when you bought originally which kup billet(?) would know.

22 hours ago, therefused said:

Anybody had any success with this yet? Doesn’t like my credit card number or iban - nor does it let you leave it blank.

Tried phoning kupbilet but they only spoke enough English to say ‘sorry I don’t speak English’ 

1 minute ago, tomhaines said:

Anybody had any success with this yet? Doesn’t like my credit card number or iban - nor does it let you leave it blank.

Tried phoning kupbilet but they only spoke enough English to say ‘sorry I don’t speak English’ 

Ive emailed them. 

11 minutes ago, tomhaines said:

They must have someone there that speaks English- i would try again.

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

They must have someone there that speaks English- i would try again.

I bet they have someone there who speaks Polish :D 

On 6/22/2020 at 12:46 PM, therefused said:

I had a reply this morning that just said "try Again" but when I went into the site I noticed there was two boxes for Bank Details, so with a bit of trial and error I filled out "Mastercard" in the first box, then my number followed by expiry date and 3 digit code in the bottom box, I had an e-mail to say it had been accepted so we wait and see what happens now.

21 hours ago, dingdong said:

I cannot find the refund page advertised by kupbilet to get our money back.

any help please??

thanks 

Take the following steps, 

1. Go to website and log in.

2. Click on "My Account" then orders.

3. Click on the line that says 2020 Warsaw GP

4. Scroll down and you will see a blue box "apply for a refund"

5 Tick your seats and and agree to t's & c's then click on "apply for refund"

6 Then fill in details, see my other post re what to put in for Bank Details

Best of luck with it the whole process does not fill you with confidence and it could take up to six months for refund to be paid.

4 minutes ago, rigiver said:

Take the following steps, 

1. Go to website and log in.

2. Click on "My Account" then orders.

3. Click on the line that says 2020 Warsaw GP

4. Scroll down and you will see a blue box "apply for a refund"

5 Tick your seats and and agree to t's & c's then click on "apply for refund"

6 Then fill in details, see my other post re what to put in for Bank Details

Best of luck with it the whole process does not fill you with confidence and it could take up to six months for refund to be paid.

Yep i saw this this morning too. I put in my sort code and bank account number, so who knows!

Like you say, not overly confident of receiving any money back at this point...

we're rolling our 7 tickets over, we still love going there

• Like 1

16 hours ago, stevehone said:

we're rolling our 7 tickets over, we still love going there

Would have done, but already re arranged another holiday to this weekend unfortunately. 

• Like 1

I'm keeping my tickets, we went for the VIP ones with the buffet and free bar etc as this was out first Warsaw GP.

Gutted to have to wait but I'd rather go when hopefully things are much more normal.

• Like 1