British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw GP 2022 Saturday May 14th

i think with the pricing Warsaw will always get their 55000 required

On 5/27/2021 at 7:14 PM, andout said:

Probably not the place to ask but I'm sure everyone will steer me in the right direction.

I am a collector of SGP Tickets (amongst other things) and I was wondering those that have received their money back from cancelled Grand Prix's would you be willing to let me have a copy of the e--ticket for my collection?

This would be for years 2020 and 2021.

If you have PayPal I am prepared to pay for your time doing the scan and emailing to me.

I'm sure racers and royals will vouch for me that I am not a crook! LOL

Thanks

I ll search through my email for my 2020 Warsaw tickets, once they ve been refunded I will email you them over.

5 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

I ll search through my email for my 2020 Warsaw tickets, once they ve been refunded I will email you them over.

Thank You very much.....I really appreciate that.

Tickets for 2020 valid for new date - Google translation

PZM Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix of Poland will take place on May 14, 2022. Tickets for competitions that have been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic remain valid. The Polish Motor Association also allows them to be returned.
PZM Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix of Poland was originally supposed to be held on May 16, 2020. Due to COVID-19, the competition was postponed three times: first to August 8, 2020, and then to May 15, 2021 and August 7, 2021. The final date for these games is May 14, 2022.

The Polish Motor Association informs that all tickets, including VIP GOLD, SILVER and PREMIUM tickets, as well as tickets entitling to watch the competition from the PGE Narodowy boxes, invitations and competition prizes remain valid on the new date of the competition - May 14, 2022. They do not need to be replaced or otherwise authorized or confirmed.

At the same time, it is possible to return tickets in accordance with the following rule: from 21/07/2021 to 11/08/2021 on the website https://www.kupbilet.pl/ on the return form posted there.

Failure to complete the form between 21/07/2021 and 11/08/2021 inclusive will result in the transfer of ticket validity to PZM Warsaw FIM SGP of Poland on May 14, 2022.

Online Return Procedure:

Find a booking to cancel tickets (my account / orders tab)
Create a return request (booking / order details tab):
Step I of submitting a refund application: select / mark the places that are to be returned

Step II of submitting a refund application: fill in the details

Step III (last) of submitting a refund request: confirm receipt by clicking on the link

Hotline

+48 695 378 585 (on weekdays) 10:00 - 16:00 or 24/7 electronic consultant after logging into his profile at https://www.kupbilet.pl/

Edited by racers and royals

1st of the Eurosport Events GP`s announced- new era begins !! It will be interesting if a new website appears created by EE as i`m not sure that BSI will put much effort in promoting it on their behalf  :)

That's me hotel booked now it's a waiting game to see if we allowed to travel more freely next year !!

Any hints and tips appreciated regarding which best airport, best area to stay in and seat allocation? Will be first time visit to Warsaw. TIA..:t:

23 hours ago, magnus said:

Any hints and tips appreciated regarding which best airport, best area to stay in and seat allocation? Will be first time visit to Warsaw. TIA..:t:

May not be able to get tickets, was sold out and it's been rolled over 4/5 times (I've lost count) maybe a few returns but getting one will be another thing. 

NEW TICKET AVAILABILITY(most held over from 2020)

LOTS AVAILABLE  https://www.kupbilet.pl/sgp2022

TICKET PRICES 04/04/2022 - 14/05/2022:

ANGLE. VI PLN 39
ANGLE. V 89 PLN
ANGLE. IV PLN 99
ANGLE. III 119 PLN
ANGLE. II 139 PLN
ANGLE. And PLN 179
PREMIUM PLN 299
VIP SILVER 850 PLN
VIP GOLD 1100 PLN

The price of the VIP Silver ticket includes: a seat in the VIP Silver zones (sectors C2 and C3), catering for 5 hours (hot and cold buffet, snacks, desserts) from 18.00 to 23.00, unlimited Open Bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, competition program.
The price of the VIP Gold ticket includes: a seat in the VIP Gold zones (sectors V1, V2, V3, V4, V5) catering for 5 hours (hot and cold buffet, snacks, desserts) from 18.00 to 23.00, unlimited Open Bar with alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic, competition program.
The PREMIUM ticket price includes: a seat in sectors C1 and C4 (on the straight opposite to the start) a free program (voucher) to be picked up at the PGE Narodowy info point. The place does not include catering in the price.
The competition program is available at KupBilet.pl for PLN 25.
People with mobility disabilities in wheelchairs: row of seats above sectors D4, D5, D6, D7, D14, D15, D16, D17 (package: person in a wheelchair + guardian): PLN 59 + PLN 1.
Children up to 6 years of age - free entry only with an adult guardian, the child sits on the guardian's lap.

Edited by racers and royals

Thank you @racers and royals. Have purchased a ticket. How do I navigate to pay in the Kupbilet site ???

Ive been before so should know, but hitting a brick wall. Ticket is in my account, but cant appear to find the payment link . If anyone can help I'd be much obliged :(

NB.

Eventually found it and paid :drink:

Edited by tyke
  • Like 1

With the re selling of returned tickets looks like the GP has been given the go ahead to build the track  just got to decide if I am going ? Uncertain due to the nearby Ukrainian situation !!

Well decision made flights booked Warsaw here I come :drink: