British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw GP 2022 Saturday May 14th

13 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Where was Doyle when he was 21-22. Clown

Not good enough for the Grand Prix and neither is lambert I’m afraid.  NOT to say he won’t ever be though. Clown 

Edited by pubichair

11 minutes ago, HGould said:

Credit where it's due, I thought Tatum and Louis and Scotty were excellent last night.

Kelvin in commentary, Chris in his analysis and comments and Scotty getting riders to open up and not just to inane questions.

As good as it's ever been and that's not dissing Nigel at all but praising those now in the chairs.

Yeah i thought the 3 of them worked well in their rolls and that being said im sure Kelvin in time will grow into the lead commentary roll, and like you mentioned i think Scott is better suited being in the pits/trackside then stuck in the studio as previous yrs.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, pubichair said:

Not good enough for the Grand Prix and neither is lambert I’m afraid.  NOT to say he won’t ever be though. Clown 

I think you where being harsh on Robert myself. He's got plenty of time, and is not being shown up at all. He has 15 points from the first 2 GP's. There a lot of riders in the 16 that have less at this stage, including Dan. I think he's good enough to be there myself, his points tally seem to back that up so far.. As i said, i think you where a bit harsh, but we all have our opinions, and we will have to agree to disagree on that one.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I think the opposite, wether he deserves a spot or not, I reckon Woffy would be 90% sure of a wild card if he finishes in the top 12!

Talking about Robert Lambert mate

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think you where being harsh on Robert myself. He's got plenty of time, and is not being shown up at all. He has 15 points from the first 2 GP's. There a lot of riders in the 16 that have less at this stage, including Dan. I think he's good enough to be there myself, his points tally seem to back that up so far.. As i said, i think you where a bit harsh, but we all have our opinions, and we will have to agree to disagree on that one.

The issue for me is we all know what type of rider Lambert is (was), but this is his 2nd GP season & he's become a kerb crawler & slow. Lambert's not a great watch to be fair to @pubichair

He's seriously improved his gating but his speed & racing style is concerning me A LOT. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Some absolute rubbish posted on this topic....

Which is? 

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

The issue for me is we all know what type of rider Lambert is (was), but this is his 2nd GP season & he's become a kerb crawler & slow. Lambert's not a great watch to be fair to @pubichair

He's seriously improved his gating but his speed & racing style is concerning me A LOT. 

He said Lambo is not good enough to be there. I think 15 points from 2 GP's says he is. Nothing to do with if he is good to watch or not. 

It's opinions at the end of the day, everyone has one. It would be boring if we all thought the same.

He does look a bit down on power to me. We will  have see how the series pans out.

• Like 1

Decent Gp.Fricke good winner,thought the Ref got the right call in Final,Tatum and Louis very excellent in the Box.

5 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Talking about Robert Lambert mate

Gotcha, but I kinda expect 2 Brits to be in the GP in 2023, so the 2 highest finishing Brits could well be seeded?

Lambert is probably the best of the Brits nowadays ,but like Isaid after the last GP he needs to get away from continually hugging the inside line 90% of the time.Jury out on Woffy be definitely think his best days are behind him now,can’t see him being a serious title contender again.

50 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Lambert is probably the best of the Brits nowadays ,but like Isaid after the last GP he needs to get away from continually hugging the inside line 90% of the time.Jury out on Woffy be definitely think his best days are behind him now,can’t see him being a serious title contender again.

Agree with you on Woffinden, the fire and ambition has gone. 

Just watched the gp anyone know if steve lawson is in the pits with dan?,doyle the master laydown expert pleased the ref has him sussed