British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw GP 2022 Saturday May 14th

Just seen on Sportowefakty that tickets go on sale on October 9 th.

i can’t translate at moment so if someone would like to post full details that would be great.

Edited by racers and royals

It says

"The sale of tickets for 2020 PZM Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix of Poland will start on October 9. The competition at PGE Narodowy in Warsaw will take place on May 16. It will be the sixth edition of the largest speedway event in the world.

To date, over 250,000 have watched the competition in the stands. speedway fans from around the world. Entrance tickets will be available from October 9 on the kupbilet.pl website."

The website is https://www.kupbilet.pl/index.php    if you are going for the 1st time it is sensible to create an account with them prior to next Wednesday

I registered last year and just checked I can log on for next week and my email address is now not recognised. I tried to re-register again, but I cannot because my email address is already registered. Is anyone else having trouble, if I recall correctly last year was right faff. 

9 hours ago, brylcream boy said:

I registered last year and just checked I can log on for next week and my email address is now not recognised. I tried to re-register again, but I cannot because my email address is already registered. Is anyone else having trouble, if I recall correctly last year was right faff. 

Send Kupbilet an email explaining your problem- they are bound to speak English and i am sure they will sort it for you before Wednesday.

If anyone wants a bit of a head start - these are the details of THIS seasons Warsaw GP- prices and seat map- the advert for 2020 is saying 29zl for the cheapest seats, so the prices may be un-changed in 2020.  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/781197/juz-wkrotce-rusza-sprzedaz-biletow-na-grand-prix-polski-na-pge-narodowym

Edited by racers and royals

This will be my first trip to a GP abroad. Can anyone give any advice on the best areas to sit? The lower level is the most expensive, but do these seats give a good view of the whole track? (At Cardiff the lower level does not, so I've heard. I've sat in middle and upper tiers in the past at Cardiff and both give good views) Any advice would be welcome, thanks.

We had seats about 6 rows from front on bend 1+2  great seats, they put a black banner over 1st 8 rows or so, from what I saw would have good views from anywhere, but high up a bit away, only paid £24 for our seats

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Zuzel71 said:

This will be my first trip to a GP abroad. Can anyone give any advice on the best areas to sit? The lower level is the most expensive, but do these seats give a good view of the whole track? (At Cardiff the lower level does not, so I've heard. I've sat in middle and upper tiers in the past at Cardiff and both give good views) Any advice would be welcome, thanks.

Sector K(the middle).Only 2 rows of seats in the whole sector.Have sat in that section of the stadium since GPs were held at Warszawa Narodowy Stadion.  

• Thanks 1

What time do these go on sale? Will be getting some Wednesday evening, I’m guessing there will be plenty of choice left at that point? 

Also, I’m guessing there is a minimal chance of it being called off, will the roof likely be on at that time of year? 

On 10/4/2019 at 11:42 AM, racers and royals said:

If anyone wants a bit of a head start - these are the details of THIS seasons Warsaw GP- prices and seat map- the advert for 2020 is saying 29zl for the cheapest seats, so the prices may be un-changed in 2020.  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/781197/juz-wkrotce-rusza-sprzedaz-biletow-na-grand-prix-polski-na-pge-narodowym

2020 prices

KAT. VI 29 PLN
KAT. V 59 PLN
KAT. IV 69 PLN
KAT. III 79 PLN
KAT. II 89 PLN
KAT. I 129 PLN
PREMIUM 199 PLN
VIP SILVER 649 PLN
VIP GOLD 749 PLN

21 hours ago, therefused said:

Also, I’m guessing there is a minimal chance of it being called off, will the roof likely be on at that time of year? 

Roof was closed this year and not a whiff of rain on the day if memory serves me correctly.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 1:26 PM, Zuzel71 said:

It is normally my preference to sit as high as possible, which we did this year.  But I'd actually sit lower if I attended again, the view was great but it felt as if the action was a long way away.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, therefused said:

Are the print at home tickets the best option?

That's what we did this year.  If I have the option I do that with any ticketed events.