British Speedway Forum
johnyson66

Bears v Diamond's KOCF

7 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Ulrich Ostergaard has been flying the last few meetings, so points will also come from him.  IF Max Clegg can get some form back then he could be the trump card at reserve.  

Still all to play for and, as I hinted in a previous post, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it didn't go down to Golden Heats.

And then you woke up and realised it was just a happy dream 

55 minutes ago, Arson fire said:

Rider replacement for a heat leader in a national cup final man.   They wonder why the sport is dying on its arse.

Whilst I wouldn't disagree with your post,,, a suppose Newcastle were faced with a couple of options. An extra ride from, Matty, Ully, Lasse and Max, or 4 rides from someone like, say Doolan, so it's about weighing up those options. 

Whereas, Redcar can bring in a replacement that could easily score more than the guy he's replacing.

No disrespect  to MPT, btw,,,, wish we could have got his services and wish him well in his recovery.

Edited by ruffdiamond

2 hours ago, StevePark said:

Ulrich Ostergaard has been flying the last few meetings, so points will also come from him.  IF Max Clegg can get some form back then he could be the trump card at reserve.  

Still all to play for and, as I hinted in a previous post, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it didn't go down to Golden Heats.

agree and will we lift ourselves after tonight or will diamonds get the backlash? 

2 hours ago, Arson fire said:

Rider replacement for a heat leader in a national cup final man.   They wonder why the sport is dying on its arse.

Thank god im not the only one wondering as to why were not replacing a heat leader in a big meeting home and away do we want to stand any chance ???? 

Last meetingfor both sides tomorrow,  let's bring it home Bears , still not beaten by more than 10 points since Riss arrived ,don't fancy your chances much Diamonds 

If those Bears weren't determined already, they'll be even more so after result at Leicester tonight. Time for the Diamonds to pour more salt into the wound. :P

Hopefully a good match between two North East teams. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, diamonds7 said:

Thank god im not the only one wondering as to why were not replacing a heat leader in a big meeting home and away do we want to stand any chance ???? 

Basically because TJ's average has dropped so low that nobody who you would expect to score half decent points fits!!!

10 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well that might mean that the bears have to wait a little bit longer to get both hands on a cup.

Hope not. Really need the fixture to go ahead tomorrow now that Wolves have re-arranged their supporters cup fixture for next Sunday. There will be a Premiership v Championship battle for the services of Charles Wright and Ulrich Ostergaard. One would hope that the Championship KOC fixture takes precedence (as it should according to the regulations) but the SCB/BSPA have been known to throw the rule book out of the window when it suits them.

6 hours ago, StevePark said:

Doubt it.

It will be over by ht 12.

• Like 1

Team manager George English said , we have put ourselves in with a great chance of pulling the deficit back !! Johnyson said Newcastle United have more chance of winning the Premier league this season than Newcastle have of beating us by 12 or more today 

Weather not looking great, what the chances of it being rearranged for tomorrow? 

25 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

Weather not looking great, what the chances of it being rearranged for tomorrow? 

If that was to happen it would rule out Adam Ellis (& Jake Allen) as guests for M P T due to PL finals. Plus is there a dogs meeting on on a Monday?

41 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

I don't think we are allowed to run on a Monday due to it being 'protected' against the Premiership and there is a Play-off final being held tomorrow (I don't know the situation once the Premiership is finished!).