British Speedway Forum
johnyson66

Bears v Diamond's KOCF

1 hour ago, diamond@heart said:

Weather not looking great, what the chances of it being rearranged for tomorrow? 

Why run on a Monday when it’s well known crowd figures are crap .. Still got next week ( if they move 90th)  or 27th still available 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, johnyson66 said:

Team manager George English said , we have put ourselves in with a great chance of pulling the deficit back !! Johnyson said Newcastle United have more chance of winning the Premier league this season than Newcastle have of beating us by 12 or more today 

That's a good motivational speech,  as I think I can remember that, Newcastle United once had a 12 point lead and it just dwindled away,,, just shows that it can happen :t:

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

That's a good motivational speech,  as I think I can remember that, Newcastle United once had a 12 point lead and it just dwindled away,,, just shows that it can happen :t:

I said this season but like you said 12 point lead and still didn't win it , you know and I know that we've got better riders than you , and you can be as optimistic as you want you ain't going to overturn a 12 point deficit against us , you might win but the cups coming to Teeside 

All the wasted Sundays we've had and not had a meeting and now the weather has changed like it does in Oct, who's going to want to watch the 90th meeting nearly in Nov absolute joke imo!

Edited by pablo133
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

I said this season but like you said 12 point lead and still didn't win it , you know and I know that we've got better riders than you , and you can be as optimistic as you want you ain't going to overturn a 12 point deficit against us , you might win but the cups coming to Teeside 

Can't even spell it correctly......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

5 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Can't even spell it correctly......

Puc is slitl cmoing ot teeside 

This isn't going to be on today , Forecast has it raining until tonight so at least Newcastle can still dream of winning the cup for a few more days 

Championship can run on a Monday, premiership just takes precident. However the premiership match has been rearranged for Tuesday now!

5 hours ago, johnyson66 said:

Team manager George English said , we have put ourselves in with a great chance of pulling the deficit back !! Johnyson said Newcastle United have more chance of winning the Premier league this season than Newcastle have of beating us by 12 or more today 

Although I hate to admit it, but I couldn't agree more with the second part of your post.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

If I was George English I would print that out, not change the words and post it all around the pits. Everyone knows about motivation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whilst it is the correct decision, the major downside to it being delayed a week is that we will have to endure more of the drivel being posted on these threads (sadly I have to say primarily from a Redcar fan!!)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1