KYE THOMSON

NATHAN GREAVES (RETIRED 03.09.21)

WILLIAM LAWSON

JOE LAWLOR

LUKE CRANG

DREW KEMP

ANDERS ROWE

Edited by Shaggy

Ricky has had a difficult season with injury and struggled away from home. Try to resign him on such a low average would be tempting.

Rumour mill starting already that he is heading to pastures new.

Hang on ..... Sam Masters is currently Wolves #1 ... and is likely to get a Premiership winners medal...

So it's true... there's a Scottish League & an English League after Brexit on Oct 31st. 

Is that what backstop means??? :D;)

5 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

I’d be trying to get Mark Riss back. 

Haven’t been keeping track of Mark’s career. How has he been doing?

12 hours ago, Shaggy said:

SAM MASTERS

JOSH PICKERING

How will Masters fit in if they scrap no rider over 8.5 for next season at the AGM in the championship.:rofl:

They have tried it before at a lower level than 8.5 & Scott Nicholls proved that if you take it to court, you WILL get your own way. :t:

Only if you have enough lolly in the bank to go to court, and if you put it in black and white in the rule book that would change things.

12 hours ago, Endeavour said:

Haven’t been keeping track of Mark’s career. How has he been doing?

Me neither tbh but i think he might come back on an average of less than 5.00 which has to be a bit of a bargain.

Good start to team building.  

So who fills in the blanks? 

Heeps - Certainly became fans favorite but a top 3 with him, Sam and josh while very good leaves weaker bottom end.  

Wells - Rumours he is Glasgow bound but I would welcome him back and hopefully he can recover from injuries over the winter. 

Sarjent - Proved to be better than expected and not many tape infringements. Still undecided on him as I don't see much improvement but can be a solid no. 2

Lawson - has improved towards the end of the season (getting an engine from Sam helps). However I believe he shud have been dropped months ago and there are couple of youngsters who deserve a chance. 

Coles - Talent is there but prone to mistakes. Happily have him back. 

Luke - Was having a great first season until taking a break to recover from concussion, also be in my team for next season. 

So looking something like this for me. 

1. Masters

2. Sargeant 

3. Heeps/Wells

4.?? 

5. Pickering

6. Coles 

7. Ruddick 

That team has strong top 3 but does lack at reserves so imagine one of coles/ruddick would be picked with a senior reserve, most likely Lawson.  

34 minutes ago, Cj69 said:

Good start to team building.  

So who fills in the blanks? 

Heeps - Certainly became fans favorite but a top 3 with him, Sam and josh while very good leaves weaker bottom end.  

Wells - Rumours he is Glasgow bound but I would welcome him back and hopefully he can recover from injuries over the winter. 

Sarjent - Proved to be better than expected and not many tape infringements. Still undecided on him as I don't see much improvement but can be a solid no. 2

Lawson - has improved towards the end of the season (getting an engine from Sam helps). However I believe he shud have been dropped months ago and there are couple of youngsters who deserve a chance. 

Coles - Talent is there but prone to mistakes. Happily have him back. 

Luke - Was having a great first season until taking a break to recover from concussion, also be in my team for next season. 

So looking something like this for me. 

1. Masters

2. Sargeant 

3. Heeps/Wells

4.?? 

5. Pickering

6. Coles 

7. Ruddick 

That team has strong top 3 but does lack at reserves so imagine one of coles/ruddick would be picked with a senior reserve, most likely Lawson.  

I have a feeling the points limit will increase at the AGM from the stupid 38.5 it was this season , will give more scope for that senior reserve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

I have a feeling the points limit will increase at the AGM from the stupid 38.5 it was this season , will give more scope for that senior reserve.

Hope your right. Around 40 would be better.  Was good to see alot of new youngsters but it is a huge demand for them which showed in the number that took 'breaks' from the sport. 

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:18 PM, soupy said:

Only if you have enough lolly in the bank to go to court, and if you put it in black and white in the rule book that would change things.

Depends if it breaches restriction of trade regulations

The league must reign in allowing riders like Masters doubling up/down.

The standard is kept high with these guys in it but as mentioned the riders at the bottom are more or less fodder.

33 minutes ago, GWC said:

The league must reign in allowing riders like Masters doubling up/down.

The standard is kept high with these guys in it but as mentioned the riders at the bottom are more or less fodder.

But also crowds increase having riders like masters. As our gates went up when he rejoined the side compared to earlier in the season.

• Like 1