British Speedway Forum

18 minutes ago, col69 said:

thanks see you atspeedway p and p night

When is Edinburgh’s? Colin 

Edited by penchev

mmmm you would like to no ask screm he can tell you

1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

What does today's announcement mean for Edinburgh then? Anyone done the maths?

Someone will be without a team place now anyway. Redcar already had to bin 2 riders, one being a young Brit so the new rule really done wonders there.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Someone will be without a team place now anyway. Redcar already had to bin 2 riders, one being a young Brit so the new rule really done wonders there.

Redcar's move had nothing to do with the new rule though?

Also I can't see Master's doing Edinburgh but I suspect Schlein may take his place!

28 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Riss wasn’t going ride anyway feel sorry for joe but think it won’t be long before he gets picked up 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Blame Poland for that one.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

Redcar's move had nothing to do with the new rule though?

Also I can't see Master's doing Edinburgh but I suspect Schlein may take his place!

Good chance Schlein could be bound for Birmingham.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, screm said:

Another british rider who's a victim of the new rules... I'm so confused as to how josh bates can be a rising star but james cant? Other than family ties

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Another british rider who's a victim of the new rules... I'm so confused as to how josh bates can be a rising star but james cant? Other than family ties

Maybe ones like rising bread and the other is like rising damp? ;)

16 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Or 27 year old Tom bacon but it’s all in the best interest of the sport so they say. 
feel for James as he’s a good guy and hopefully he’ll get sorted out soon somewhere.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Or 27 year old Tom bacon but it’s all in the best interest of the sport so they say. 
feel for James as he’s a good guy and hopefully he’ll get sorted out soon somewhere.

Tom bacon makes a bit more sense because he ain't been around as long and he actually has scope for improvement... whereas josh is basically at his level... would love to see james at newcastle one day, guested for us a few years back and was popular

I'm sure Plymouth will take advantage of him? On a bargain average and can sit in a number 4 position quite comfortably

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

To be fair James Sarjeant has has plenty opportunity over the seasons to impress, yet seldom has. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1