British Speedway Forum

On 10/23/2019 at 6:35 PM, ekimba said:

What average is Steve Worrall on now, he could come back to up his average again. :D

Much more likely his brother will make a return to the wild east, some easy pickings to make up for his loss of earnings this year ;)

If I am hearing correctly you are using 23.96 on two announced and 1 other done deal. That’s a big chunk on top 3 riders but will give 2 big hitters and cost a pretty penny.

Won’t lose at home.

Maybe you are hearing it correctly :t: but not seeing it correctly;) as I cannot find a rider with a 7.95 average although I did find one with the 5% added. S Worrall at 7.57 :rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Maybe you are hearing it correctly :t: but not seeing it correctly;) as I cannot find a rider with a 7.95 average although I did find one with the 5% added. S Worrall at 7.57 :rolleyes:

Could it be a PL rider on a converted average?

53 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Wells for Glasgow maybe?

Possibly. What’s his Ashfield record like? Not aware of it being brilliant?

Be surprised if Ricky doesn’t end up in the west next season. I know cam wanted to come back but I think the numbers game has stopped him doing so unfortunately.

1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

Good when he was trying!!!;)

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Be surprised if Ricky doesn’t end up in the west next season. I know cam wanted to come back but I think the numbers game has stopped him doing so unfortunately.

Probably right regarding Heeps.

14 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Probably right regarding Heeps.

Steve worrall Poole done deal.. can't see Richie leaving Leicester as long as stu Dickson is there.. according to the big lads from the west I hear a whisper of a certain Hans Anderson is on the way and wells,,, so no room for vissing or maybe cookie ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1