36 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

I can smell a treble. 

can only be  a double now !

mmmmm

3 minutes ago, jenga said:

can only be  a double now !

mmmmmmmm very nice

8 hours ago, screm said:

Got out of bed the wrong side this morning did we.

Not really but the Etheridge situation has been done to death in the last 2 years.IMO.You dived in and got it wrong:rolleyes::P

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Not really but the Etheridge situation has been done to death in the last 2 years.IMO.You dived in and got it wrong:rolleyes::P

Yes I was wrong, though I think most people would know what my sarcasm was aimed at.

Just now, screm said:

Yes I was wrong, though I think most people would know what my sarcasm was aimed at.

Was it really necessary though.That is the question.

16 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

I can smell a treble. 

So do most fans treble change after first set of new averages lol

https://www.edinburghmonarchs.co.uk/news-centre/article/2019-12-16/armadale-enter-national-development-league 

welcome back to the dale devils. Great to see we’ve now got a NL team again this far north. Hopefully the stepping stone that we require to bring on some of the young riders we have up here like before with the like of William Lawson, Derek Sneddon and Andrew Tully.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

https://www.edinburghmonarchs.co.uk/news-centre/article/2019-12-16/armadale-enter-national-development-league 

welcome back to the dale devils. Great to see we’ve now got a NL team again this far north. Hopefully the stepping stone that we require to bring on some of the young riders we have up here like before with the like of William Lawson, Derek Sneddon and Andrew Tully.

Brilliant news, well done to the Monarchs promotion 

Great news.  Holding fixtures on a Fri night should attract a decent attendance. 

Expect both Miller brothers to be in the team.  Could Lawson make an appearance to lead the team?