British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Is that accessed from the website 

Yes, can get access to it through the website 

Drew Kemp in for Luke crang. Cracking signing hopefully help with that lower end scoring that we’ve needed.

14 minutes ago, snapper said:

Great signing as I hear Anders and Drew are best buds :D

Didn’t realise you had to best friends to ride in the same team, not like they’ve done it for Ipswich all year :rolleyes:

as long as you put them at each end off the pits they will be fine 

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Must be a good signing as the west men can only say they don’t like each other :D

Good signing for Edinburgh.

There is that better.

BTW they don't like each other I am hearing ? , any truth in this rumour.

Didn’t realise you had to best friends to ride in the same team, not like they’ve done it for Ipswich all year :rolleyes:

You don't you are correct but they didn't like each other riding for Ipswich either.

So I am hearing I cant confirm or deny if this is true or not, but I love a scandal so I am going for they cant stand each other.

Must be a good signing as the west men can only say they don’t like each other :D

Replacing Willie and Luke with Anders (let's have a) Row and Drew Unkempt, are you kidding? 

How can they actually do this move when Luke Crang was a 2 star rising star and Drew Kemp is 3 star and they cant change to the 3 star set up as you could call it as there team average is too big, probably missed something here can anyone explain ! 

1 minute ago, Ryan555 said:

How can they actually do this move when Luke Crang was a 2 star rising star and Drew Kemp is 3 star and they cant change to the 3 star set up as you could call it as there team average is too big, probably missed something here can anyone explain ! 

From what I've read elsewhere because their original team name up was below 38

24 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Bit of a dodgy rule that because there team is far from under 38 now but same for everyone !

7 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Edinburgh didn't have their original team after replacing Lawson with Rowe?

Was said somewhere that Edinburgh new team average would indicate a 2 star rising star due to the team change (someone who knows a lot more than me).

Edinburgh built their original team to within 38 points so can have a Rising Star up to 3*. That remains the case unless they re-declare their team (which they haven't). So they can still have up to a 3* Rising Star, which is why Drew Kemp has been able to guest as Rising Star twice so far this season for Edinburgh (for a 2* RS) and why he can replace Luke Crang now.

• Like 1