British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Extraleague/E winner div 1/Div 2 2020 confirmed signings and news

I see. Haven't really paid much attention of late. Iversen still likely to return to Gorzow in place of Kildemand?

I see that at present Robert Lambert doesn`t appear in Motor Lublin`s line-up according to e-speedway.pl website.

In my opinion, Leszno still appear to be the team to beat in 2020 even at this early stage. Then Czestochowa & possibly Motor Lublin with Miskowiak & Lampart at reserve respectively.

Looking forward to seeing Leszno v Swindon over 2 legs in March 2020 should it come up.

30 minutes ago, steve69 said:

I see that at present Robert Lambert doesn`t appear in Motor Lublin`s line-up according to e-speedway.pl website.

In my opinion, Leszno still appear to be the team to beat in 2020 even at this early stage. Then Czestochowa & possibly Motor Lublin with Miskowiak & Lampart at reserve respectively.

Looking forward to seeing Leszno v Swindon over 2 legs in March 2020 should it come up.

That’s because Lambert wants to go to Nice Polska league - however at the moment teams are baulking at his signing on fee demands of around £40000

Fricke stays at Wroclaw for a year.

Also, Rzeszow have just confirmed they'll be joining 2 Liga next year!

Edited by eM_Pe

Looks like Robert Lambert is the rider whose future in Poland is the biggest mystery so far... Will it be 1 Liga? Or maybe Falubaz? Or maybe BOTH, i.e., a long contract with Falubaz, but then a 1 year loan to somewhere like Bydgoszcz in 1 Liga? No idea at the moment!

As expected, Lindbaeck has signed with Falubaz for 2 years.

Damian Dróżdż, Marcin Jędrzejewski, Andriej Karpov, Eduard Krcmar, Vadim Tarasienko, and Mathias Thoernblom have all signed with Krosno.