British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Extraleague/E winner div 1/Div 2 2020 confirmed signings and news

Dominik Möser is the next Wittstock rider announced

I think that Celine Liebmann will only be 19 next year so she could be one of the Wittstock reserves alongside Fienhage. Moeser will be 22 yo in 2020.

3 hours ago, eM_Pe said:

I think that Celine Liebmann will only be 19 next year so she could be one of the Wittstock reserves alongside Fienhage. Moeser will be 22 yo in 2020.

It is also expected that Lukas Baumann and Ben Ernst will also sign. Both U21, so I wouldn’t come to any conclusions atm that Fienhage or anyone will be at reserve just yet

21 minutes ago, iris123 said:

It is also expected that Lukas Baumann and Ben Ernst will also sign. Both U21, so I wouldn’t come to any conclusions atm that Fienhage or anyone will be at reserve just yet

Ben Ernst has already signed for Lodz i think.

Just now, racers and royals said:

Ben Ernst has already signed for Lodz i think.

See earlier post on that one....

On 11/11/2019 at 3:43 PM, iris123 said:

See earlier post on that one....

Now announced

S.Mauer

L.Fienhage

D.Möser

R.Gafurov

T.Busch

B.Ernst B)

L.Baumann

M.Koscielski

And then a whole host of riders on reserve including Celina Liebmann, Danny Maassen, Smetala,Holub ,Hummel and Mirko Wolter etc, etc even old face Sekula

Edited by iris123

12 hours ago, iris123 said:

Now announced

S.Mauer

L.Fienhage

D.Möser

R.Gafurov

T.Busch

B.Ernst B)

L.Baumann

M.Koscielski

And then a whole host of riders on reserve including Celina Liebmann, Danny Maassen, Smetala,Holub ,Hummel and Mirko Wolter etc, etc even old face Sekula

I think some of the Wittstock riders got a wrong impression of their 'contracts'. Including our own Romano Hummel who is now only a 'reserve'... whatever that means. They got like 15 riders on reserve.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DutchGrasstrack said:

I think some of the Wittstock riders got a wrong impression of their 'contracts'. Including our own Romano Hummel who is now only a 'reserve'... whatever that means. They got like 15 riders on reserve.

Mauer getting a bit carried away with all those riders. He wouldn’t use them all even if he was in the league for 10 years:rofl:

Dawid Stachyra, Marcin Rempała and Adam Ellis join the Rzeszów line-up.

Kasper Woryna and Maruesz Czczepaniak both ride with Rybnik.  Robert Lambert also signed with a few other riders like Lebedevs.  Hans Andersen stays with Lodz

Edited by Mark

Hancock making a return at Rybnik which may mean his wife is getting over her illness. 

• Like 2