British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Extraleague/E winner div 1/Div 2 2020 confirmed signings and news

Going to put the mockers on Wittstock a bit I think that the government have put the restriction on crowds in until the end of October. You can try to get special compensation by jumping through some hoops. But I wonder if it will be worth all the hassle. Pity really for the club and myself, as I was looking forward to one or two meetings

Line up for the Wittstock v Rest of Germany warm up meeting

Wittstock

Steven Mauer, Lukas Fienhage, Dominik Möser, Mirko Wolter, Ben Ernst, Lukas Baumann, Celina Liebmann

Rest of Germany

Max Dilger, Michael Härtel, Max Pott, Hannes Gast, Mads Hansen !!!, Lukas Wegner, Erik Bachhuber

Wittstock got another pre-season date 25.07 v Team CZ

speedway-press.ru  reporting that Daugavpils participation in Nice One League is in doubt.

I imagine they'll cross their fingers and hope that quarantine restrictions in Latvia are eased in the next couple of weeks.

Can Chris Holder ride for both Torun and Wroclaw? If he does end up signing for Wroclaw

5 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Can Chris Holder ride for both Torun and Wroclaw? If he does end up signing for Wroclaw

Yes because of the Covid crisis they have introduced a guest system whereas Extraleague teams can borrow up to 2 riders from lower leagues 

this is the Google translation of the rule 

To take part in the 'guest' competition in PGE Ekstraliga, the player must be a DM I League or DM II League player (including loan) and have the club's permission to participate in DMP competitions as a 'guest'.

An extraliga club player loaned to a club participating in the first or second league competitions or an extraliga player who made a final transfer to the club from the lower leagues in the 2020 season cannot participate in PGE Ekstraliga matches as a "guest".

Up to two "guests" in a PGE Ekstraliga match can appear under the starting number 1-5 or 9-13 according to the detailed rules of RPK:

one without additional conditions
one only in cases where the conditions set out in the DMP Regulations are met, i.e. only if at least one player out of five with the highest individual average (SI) in the composition of the club's staff current on the day of the competition is found positive for the presence of the COVID coronovirus -19.
Rules regarding "guest" from RPK:

Points scored by a player participating in the match as a "guest" count towards the match score
throughout the entire season, a player can represent the colors of only one extraliga club as a "guest"
if in a given season a player represented as a "guest" the colors of a given club, he may change club colors on the basis of borrowing to a club of a league other than the given club or only to that club in the given play class he represented as a "guest"
"Guest" is counted to the required by number of players in the team's composition
the extraliga club may contract any number of guests in the 2020 season to the club's staff

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Yes because of the Covid crisis they have introduced a guest system whereas Extraleague teams can borrow up to 2 riders from lower leagues 

this is the Google translation of the rule 

To take part in the 'guest' competition in PGE Ekstraliga, the player must be a DM I League or DM II League player (including loan) and have the club's permission to participate in DMP competitions as a 'guest'.

An extraliga club player loaned to a club participating in the first or second league competitions or an extraliga player who made a final transfer to the club from the lower leagues in the 2020 season cannot participate in PGE Ekstraliga matches as a "guest".

Up to two "guests" in a PGE Ekstraliga match can appear under the starting number 1-5 or 9-13 according to the detailed rules of RPK:

one without additional conditions
one only in cases where the conditions set out in the DMP Regulations are met, i.e. only if at least one player out of five with the highest individual average (SI) in the composition of the club's staff current on the day of the competition is found positive for the presence of the COVID coronovirus -19.
Rules regarding "guest" from RPK:

Points scored by a player participating in the match as a "guest" count towards the match score
throughout the entire season, a player can represent the colors of only one extraliga club as a "guest"
if in a given season a player represented as a "guest" the colors of a given club, he may change club colors on the basis of borrowing to a club of a league other than the given club or only to that club in the given play class he represented as a "guest"
"Guest" is counted to the required by number of players in the team's composition
the extraliga club may contract any number of guests in the 2020 season to the club's staff

Thanks for this... Knew he could appear for Wroclaw, but didn't know if that effected his Torun appearance... I'm surprised more riders aren't getting snapped up... Musielak, Miedzinski, Jack Holder etc...

I take it this rule is for this year only?

Another point entirely... Is Grzegorz Zengota even riding anymore??? Seems a shame for him to be in the Lublin squad but not getting used, he's too good for that, maybe he'll end up signing for a second division team?

56 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Thanks for this... Knew he could appear for Wroclaw, but didn't know if that effected his Torun appearance... I'm surprised more riders aren't getting snapped up... Musielak, Miedzinski, Jack Holder etc...

I take it this rule is for this year only?

Another point entirely... Is Grzegorz Zengota even riding anymore??? Seems a shame for him to be in the Lublin squad but not getting used, he's too good for that, maybe he'll end up signing for a second division team?

Miedzinski is effectively “doubling up” with Rybnik. He has featured in their first match but scored 0.

I think I’m right in saying Zengota is still ‘injured’ after a quite serious ankle injury and is ruled out for the whole of this season at the very least.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Najjer said:

Miedzinski is effectively “doubling up” with Rybnik. He has featured in their first match but scored 0.

I think I’m right in saying Zengota is still ‘injured’ after a quite serious ankle injury and is ruled out for the whole of this season at the very least.

Yes Zengi is still injured- he was lucky not to lose his foot- some horrific photo`s exist of how it looked. 

• Like 1

Wittstock's first home meeting in the league on 07.08 v Rzeszow

On 6/28/2020 at 10:51 PM, Dandelion said:

Jack Holder has been signed as a guest for Gorzow.

• Like 1

I never knew Zengota was injured, hope he gets better soon :( When did he hurt his foot? I assume it was a speedway crash

Also good to see Jack Holder get fixed up, not his biggest fan, but he does make the league stronger

Edited by Dandelion

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 3:07 PM, iris123 said:

Wittstock got another pre-season date 25.07 v Team CZ

Wittstock

Steven Mauer, Lukas Fienhage, Dominik Möser, Sandro Wassermann, Mirko Wolter, Ben Ernst, Lukas Baumann, Celina Liebmann

Team CZ

Eda Krcmar, Josef Franc, Ondrej Smetana, Zdenek Holub, Martin Gavenda, Martin Malek, Jarda Petrak