British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Extraleague/E winner div 1/Div 2 2020 confirmed signings and news

If as expected Doyle and Holta join Czestochowa, apart from Rybnik the 1 to 5’s in the Extraleague look done and dusted. I’m a bit surprised that Kurtz has not seeked pastures new as i can’t see him getting any outings for Leszno

15 hours ago, racers and royals said:

If as expected Doyle and Holta join Czestochowa, apart from Rybnik the 1 to 5’s in the Extraleague look done and dusted. I’m a bit surprised that Kurtz has not seeked pastures new as i can’t see him getting any outings for Leszno

Kurtz is not younger enough to be #8 is he?  Doesn't seem enough Poles in the Bydgoszcz team.  Looking at the riders already confirmed for the Ekstraliga, Rybnik are going to struggle to put out a competitive team.

22 minutes ago, Col said:

Kurtz is not younger enough to be #8 is he?  Doesn't seem enough Poles in the Bydgoszcz team.  Looking at the riders already confirmed for the Ekstraliga, Rybnik are going to struggle to put out a competitive team.

He is 23 and i think it’s under 23 so no. Maybe Hampel will be the one under most pressure for his place in the team.

Andreas Lyager and Brayden McGuinness have signed with Bydgoszcz.

21 hours ago, racers and royals said:

He's not going to give up a £50k signing fee very quickly is he?

47 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

He's not going to give up a £50k signing fee very quickly is he?

Probably not but 50K and no rides would be quickly swallowed up by lets say  £30 K signing on fee and rides every week :)

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Probably not but 50K and no rides would be quickly swallowed up by lets say  £30 K signing on fee and rides every week :)

He'll probably partner Emil again at 2 and be happy with 5-7 points a meeting

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

He'll probably partner Emil again at 2 and be happy with 5-7 points a meeting

He will not be in the team- Smektala will take his place in the top 5 

• Like 1

Sayfutdinov and Kurtz signed 2 year deals with Leszno, and Lidsey stays for 3 years.

Also, Leigh Adams will now be coaching Aussie young talents for Unia :)

Rawicz lineup:

Baliński, Pawlak, Lidsey, Gilmore, Rew, Nagibin

U21: Szlauderbach, Pludra, Sadurski.

Pludra will also race for the first Leszno team, probably competing with Szlauderbach for the reserve spot alongside Kubera.

Masters stays with Ostrow

Robert Chimel now no longer an U21 rider has left promoted Rybnik.

Rybnik want Hancock and Lambert.

Gdansk want Kildemand.

Edited by racers and royals

35 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Wroclaw hoping to sign Dan Bewley

Odd.  Surely Gleb Chugunov will be their regular #8 with Lebedevs, Drabik & Fricke in the engine room.

28 minutes ago, Col said:

Odd.  Surely Gleb Chugunov will be their regular #8 with Lebedevs, Drabik & Fricke in the engine room.

Chugunov will be in the 1 to 5 and Bewley at no 8. Lebedevs might end up at Rybnik.