British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Extraleague/E winner div 1/Div 2 2020 confirmed signings and news

Just now, racers and royals said:

Which we did last season as well :)

Im in a time warp, do not recall those TV meets but yor always right

Just now, Mark said:

Im in a time warp, do not recall those TV meets but yor always right

Last season Eleven Sport had the 2 Friday Extraleague and on most Saturday`s a Nice Polska.

Polsat Sport had the early Sunday afternoon Nice Polska followed by N Sports 2 extraleague matches.

37 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Last season Eleven Sport had the 2 Friday Extraleague and on most Saturday`s a Nice Polska.

Polsat Sport had the early Sunday afternoon Nice Polska followed by N Sports 2 extraleague matches.

Were the Saturday matches an afternoon or evening ?    

51 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Have Eleven also lost out to nSport? 

Apologies if this has already been asked somewhere in this thread but will it possible to watch any of this season's Polish live speedway meetings legally this season in the UK and if so how and what does it cost? I don't want to buy a motorised satellite dish.

3 hours ago, jeff said:

Apologies if this has already been asked somewhere in this thread but will it possible to watch any of this season's Polish live speedway meetings legally this season in the UK and if so how and what does it cost? I don't want to buy a motorised satellite dish.

Legally probably not, however you wouldn`t need a motorised dish. I suggest you google Polish Television providers in your area, and they i`m sure would fit a dish with decoder, viewing cards etc to watch N Sport and Eleven Sport.

I last season took out a 6 month subscripition with Goldvod(around £28) which enabled me to watch all the Polish meetings on my laptop, and apart from a couple of small hiccups i found it reliable and well worth the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dSOf-x_x-Q

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jeff said:

Or you could join the Continental Speedway Facebook page, where all televised meetings from Poland will be streamed live on safe, malware-free links. We have a bank of extremely reliable providers and it will cost you nothing. 

You can also check back and watch every televised match from Poland, Sweden, and the UK from last season - all matches are easily searchable. 

Edited by stewmac
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are there any races in Poland on the days surrounding the GP in Warsaw?

We will be in Warsaw from 14/5-18/5

2 hours ago, r77toy said:

Are there any races in Poland on the days surrounding the GP in Warsaw?

We will be in Warsaw from 14/5-18/5

When you asked the question the 1st time on the Warsaw GP thread, i answered it with the following

There is nothing on the Thursday and Friday apart from the GP qualifying on the Friday evening. Sunday is a reserve date for called off Extraleague, Nice Polska league and Div 2 matches earlier in the season. There could also be a Polish test match on the Sunday- venue and opponents TBA.

THERE are still unsubstantiated rumours floating around that Polish Extraleague meetings will be available on Eurosport this year ...

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

THERE are still unsubstantiated rumours floating around that Polish Extraleague meetings will be available on Eurosport this year ...

Interesting- obviously could be GB and Europe but not Poland. I still think BT after losing the Premiership should have tried their hardest to get a contract to show the Extraleague.

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Interesting- obviously could be GB and Europe but not Poland. I still think BT after losing the Premiership should have tried their hardest to get a contract to show the Extraleague.

WOULD make more sense now for Eurosport to add Poland to their speedway portfolio, possibly Sweden too. BT is only shown in the UK, Eurosport has numerous outlets.