British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Extraleague/E winner div 1/Div 2 2020 confirmed signings and news

2 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

THERE are still unsubstantiated rumours floating around that Polish Extraleague meetings will be available on Eurosport this year ...

Can you direct me to any of them please Philip? I've obviously missed them..

56 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

WOULD make more sense now for Eurosport to add Poland to their speedway portfolio, possibly Sweden too. BT is only shown in the UK, Eurosport has numerous outlets. 

Just imagine if BT got the Extraleague how they could advertise it against the Eurosport Premiership coverage- Watch top Brit Tai Woffinden and the other 14  GP riders battle it out in the best league in the world.( or watch Eurosport Premiership with 1 GP rider) ;)

11 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Just imagine if BT got the Extraleague how they could advertise it against the Eurosport Premiership coverage- Watch top Brit Tai Woffinden and the other 14  GP riders battle it out in the best league in the world.( or watch Eurosport Premiership with 1 GP rider) ;)

Tai isn't in every meeting, personally I'm not that interested if there are no Brits.

46 minutes ago, foamfence said:

Tai isn't in every meeting, personally I'm not that interested if there are no Brits.

Fair enough- you stick with Harris, King , Wright etc and i will stick with Poland :)

• Like 1

It`s been announced that N Sport and the PZM have decided on the fixed start time for the televised Nice Polska league matches- the Saturday matches will start at 3.30pm UK time and Sunday`s 1.15pm UK time

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, f-s-p said:

With my google it said the verdict is out and should be made public tomorrow, thursday.

The verdict has been issued regarding the late TUE claim. This was rejected so then disciplinary procedure will follow. Though can appeal. Article on sportowefakty website.

2 hours ago, severnsider said:

The verdict has been issued regarding the late TUE claim. This was rejected so then disciplinary procedure will follow. Though can appeal. Article on sportowefakty website.

Thanks. Step in the right direction then.

On 2/14/2020 at 7:47 PM, racers and royals said:

Not sure what Rybnik can do to replace Greg Hancock- they are right in trouble before a wheel has been turned !!

Is there anyone at all knocking about without a Polish team? It's not good for the league to have a team who look like they're going to get hammered every week

Smolinski? Is he anywhere? 

1 hour ago, James Carter said:

Is there anyone at all knocking about without a Polish team? It's not good for the league to have a team who look like they're going to get hammered every week

Could well be why he said he was in negotiations and looking for a mechanic for the GP’s a couple of weeks back. Maybe got wind of what was happening 

3 hours ago, James Carter said:

They do have 7 riders signed for the top 5, but not sure they can win races !

Batchelor

Woryna

Lambert

Milik

Lebedevs

Logaczov

Mateusz Szczepaniak

3 hours ago, James Carter said:

Jason Crump

• Like 1