British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Extraleague/E winner div 1/Div 2 2020 confirmed signings and news

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Rybnik want Hancock and Lambert.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Chugunov will be in the 1 to 5 and Bewley at no 8. Lebedevs might end up at Rybnik.

I'm guessing that would be Lambert @#8 again with Batchelor, Hancock & Lebedevs in the top 5 with Woryna and another Pole?

3 hours ago, Col said:

I'm guessing that would be Lambert @#8 again with Batchelor, Hancock & Lebedevs in the top 5 with Woryna and another Pole?

No Lambert won’t sign unless he’s in the 1 to 5

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Masters stays with Ostrow

Robert Chimel now no longer an U21 rider has left promoted Rybnik.

Rybnik want Hancock and Lambert.

Gdansk want Kildemand.

Chmiel and Kildemand were confirmed at Gdansk along with Rasmus Jensen, Aleksandr Kaibushev, Piotr Gryszpiński and Amadeusz Szulist.

Be interesting to see how the team pans out, seeing as Frank Mauer was criticizing foreign riders as mercenaries and wanted it to be a training ground for German riders

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Be interesting to see how the team pans out, seeing as Frank Mauer was criticizing foreign riders as mercenaries and wanted it to be a training ground for German riders

I know people over here that happily slate others for doing whatever they do regarding riders and nationalities. Once they get involved themselves, some of them see the light. It’s not so easy when you need to think about rules, finances and availability...

Some though are still prr1cks.

5 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

I know people over here that happily slate others for doing whatever they do regarding riders and nationalities. Once they get involved themselves, some of them see the light. It’s not so easy when you need to think about rules, finances and availability...

Some though are still prr1cks.

I mean he has been running his team in the Bundesliga for some years and tends to have decent foreigners. Has even sponsored one or two top riders in the GPs.Ulamek I think was one

Then just a week ago stated foreign riders have no club feeling. Just turn up for the money and often don’t care and don’t do a good job. He is a bit of a hot head. He I think employed Marvin Sekula as rider and seemed coach for his son. But had an on track bust up and threw a few punches so it was reported

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Along with Lukas Fienhage and Marcin Koscielski

Fienhage is still U21 and will be the best 6/7 in the league( long track commitments allowing.)

• Like 1

Bewley at Wroclaw.  I hope the guy does well.   A huge leap for him.

Edited by Mark

Celina Liebmann now official for Wittstock

Patryk Rolnicki, Edward Mazur, Stanisław Burza, Patrick Hansen, Kenneth Hansen, Ilja Czałow, Mateusz Majcher (U21) and Konrad Miłkoś (U21) sign for Rzeszów.

Rzeszów will probably bring other U21 riders in as guests. Their lineup looks very decent though.

• Like 1