British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Islander15

Play-off final

10 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

Cvs confirmed Kent applied to go premiership guess the terrace talk was correct blue herb

Time will tell! :D

Its been absolutely pouring down here in Herne Bay (20 miles from Sittingbourne) since 4 am this morning and its still pouring down at 9.20am.

IF Sitingbourne has had half the amount of rain we have had here I will be amazed if tonights meeting  goes ahead. 

11 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

Cvs confirmed Kent applied to go premiership guess the terrace talk was correct blue herb

Early days yet, but with the NL looking virtually extinct, something has to be done.

1 minute ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Last chance saloon next Monday?

I thought kent could run on any night of the week barring Saturday & Sunday, or is this not the case. 

14 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

I thought kent could run on any night of the week barring Saturday & Sunday, or is this not the case. 

I believe they can but big financial risk without decent prior notice. As im sure you know many Kent fans plan their lives around Speedway on a Monday and even for a big meeting i can see attendances being hit running on another night.

52 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

They can & they have planning to run until 9.15 on a Friday night but of course they can't run when the dogs are running. Also I believe they have to give the council some sort of notice if they want to deviate from their Monday race night.

21 minutes ago, flipper11 said:

They can & they have planning to run until 9.15 on a Friday night but of course they can't run when the dogs are running. Also I believe they have to give the council some sort of notice if they want to deviate from their Monday race night.

They might need to do that next week!

40 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

Eurosport confirmed so that’s 1/4 of cvs talk last night correct 

Thats great as we did not have BT anymore. :D

53 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

They might need to do that next week!

Yup. I have just been trying to read the planning permission, so far as I can make out they have to give the council 2 weeks notice of a change in race night. 

I wonder how many riders have booked holidays & won't make the new final date 28th October.

6 hours ago, flipper11 said:

I wonder how many riders have booked holidays & won't make the new final date 28th October.

No riders should have booked anything as they knew the season ends on the 31st.

• Like 3

On 10/21/2019 at 7:45 PM, rocket007 said:

No riders should have booked anything as they knew the season ends on the 31st.

Fortunately one of the 2 riders I knew had booked a holiday has postponed it.