British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Islander15

Play-off final

So it’s a time Kent on Monday and Leicester on Wednesday. Looks like Leicester will be missing Perks at Central Park! Also I’m surprised Leicester are running on a Wednesday. Thoughts?

37 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

So it’s a time Kent on Monday and Leicester on Wednesday. Looks like Leicester will be missing Perks at Central Park! Also I’m surprised Leicester are running on a Wednesday. Thoughts?

Quick fire turnaround is good but Perks missing for the Kent leg really devalues this for me. Not sure of chosen guests (although would be mildly staggered if its not Ben Morley). Reserves on either side could turn both legs with RTD looking strong at Leicester. Would think if the Cubs can keep the gap to less than 10 on Monday night then it could produce a cracker of a 2nd leg.

I think with the fast starting ruddick back and embo at reserve over Rymac, Leicester could win at Kent. Massive loss in perks.. Morley should suffice but he’s not the revelation perks has been this year 

If this weather and washouts continues for the rest of the month, Eastbourne would remain National League champions. How Connor Dugard would love that.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

I think with the fast starting ruddick back and embo at reserve over Rymac, Leicester could win at Kent. Massive loss in perks.. Morley should suffice but he’s not the revelation perks has been this year 

Morley hasn’t had the season that Perks has, but around Central Park is there really anyone better?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cityrebel said:

The weather is looking pretty grim for next week, hopefully these meetings will get run.

Cannot believe it is not warm,dry forecast.....:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

If this weather and washouts continues for the rest of the month, Eastbourne would remain National League champions. How Connor Dugard would love that.

At least one well informed person I know thinks Connor Dugard will be back in NDL next season with either Eastbourne dropping back down or 2 Leagues or possibly at Rye House if that takes off as he planned to move there last winter.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HGould said:

At least one well informed person I know thinks Connor Dugard will be back in NDL next season with either Eastbourne dropping back down or 2 Leagues or possibly at Rye House if that takes off as he planned to move there last winter.

Whatever the outcome it could be a huge move for the league as a whole. One additional team may be the difference between a functional NDL and not. Then add in the possibility of Connor Dugard & Barry Bishop driving things forward at the AGM and maybe the sport won't be doomed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blueherb777 said:

10 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

Think It will be RR for Ruddick 

8 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Whatever the outcome it could be a huge move for the league as a whole. One additional team may be the difference between a functional NDL and not. Then add in the possibility of Connor Dugard & Barry Bishop driving things forward at the AGM and maybe the sport won't be doomed.

Get them as a double act to lead the whole of British Speedway! :party:

• Like 2

On 10/11/2019 at 11:54 PM, Islander15 said:

Get them as a double act to lead the whole of British Speedway! :party:

Must be a better double act than Pearson/Tatum or Chapman/Godfrey lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

I cant imagine tomorrow will be on 

So its off till the 21st?????

Joke! :blink: