British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2020

5 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

At least it not going be the little s--t Pedersen. :D

I’m over the moon with that news. 

42 minutes ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

Great news,it's Ryan Douglas.

Yes great news, not surprisingly every other team was after him so really pleased he is staying with us

Good signing for the rider and the club.

I hope staying at Leicester and Wolves means that he is able to attract some UK based sponsors so he can invest in better machinery to continue to grow as a rider,

Well done Wolves, i expect P'boro fans will be disappointed he's not heading to the Showground...

• Like 1

Wolves win the race for Douglas. No doubt will keep 6 from last year with Nicholls replacing Howarth. I don't even need to see everyone else's line-ups. Wolverhampton are clear favourites if they do get the seven that's rumoured. 

Great news that Ryan is staying with us. Bags of potential to improve on a very attractive average. 

Id imagine every club has tried to sign him so huge kudos to the management for keeping him. 

9 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Great news that Ryan is staying with us. Bags of potential to improve on a very attractive average. 

Id imagine every club has tried to sign him so huge kudos to the management for keeping him. 

He's the best signing anyone will make for next year imo ...

• Like 1