British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2020

1 hour ago, sommelier said:

If only you could have got Nicki back at Wolves, that would have put your attendance's up considerably  

Attendances down more like. Quite a lot of regular Wolves fans can’t stick him. And the feeling is mutual apparently.

id never support a team with him in it, pure and simple. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Think Ermolenko is bit to old now,don't you:lol::P

He meant Nikolajsen;)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Attendances down more like. Quite a lot of regular Wolves fans can’t stick him. And the feeling is mutual apparently.

He would be box office and loved within a fortnight. Fans are fickle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

He would have to bang in 12 or 13 every week to convince the hardcore who don’t forget.

I doubt we will ever see him in a Wolves race jacket again, and I for one couldn’t be happier. :t:

If he did it’s a season I’d happily miss. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

I think that is up for debate !

• Like 3

17 hours ago, stevebrum said:

He would have to bang in 12 or 13 every week to convince the hardcore who don’t forget.

I doubt we will ever see him in a Wolves race jacket again, and I for one couldn’t be happier. :t:

I 2nd that got no time for little prat at all.

• Like 2

I would never boycott my team over an individual rider 2006/7 paying to watch Hamill the spoon week in week out was a bit tricky, but your team is the bigger picture.

• Like 5

On 11/22/2019 at 6:06 AM, tellboy said:

Schlein is back for Wolves then.

Thankfully it’s his last season over here!!

• Like 1

On 11/22/2019 at 7:02 PM, stevebrum said:

On 11/22/2019 at 8:05 PM, stevebrum said:

I take it that the 2 matches against Sheffield will see you maybe more Wolves fans boycotting the meeting,therefore denying your beloved Wolves much needed cash.

At the present time, British speedway needs riders like N Pedersen more than N Pedersen needs British speedway.

• Like 3

On 11/22/2019 at 5:50 PM, Wolfsbane said:

Now Pedersen's back I wonder if PK will come out of retirement:D

Well I believe a 48yr old has signed to ride in the Champ/L for next season and a 50yr old will be riding in the GP's so you never know ,I think PK should stay where he is ;)

17 minutes ago, FAST GATER said:

Well I believe a 48yr old has signed to ride in the Champ/L for next season and a 50yr old will be riding in the GP's so you never know ,I think PK should stay where he is ;)

Just for the Sheffield meetings at MonmoreB)

Edited by Wolfsbane

23 minutes ago, hyderd said:

I take it that the 2 matches against Sheffield will see you maybe more Wolves fans boycotting the meeting,therefore denying your beloved Wolves much needed cash.

At the present time, British speedway needs riders like N Pedersen more than N Pedersen needs British speedway.

Your right he will be not go saying its because n Pedersen is riding,  but in truth he does not go that much,  to his beloved wolves what a joke. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pitstop84 said:

Your right he will be not go saying its because n Pedersen is riding,  but in truth he does not go that much,  to his beloved wolves what a joke. 

Steve texts to Speedway Updates at Wolves home meetings on a regular basis.

I think we know who the joke is on this one:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Pedersen had an inability to respect team members when riding for Wolves. Ronnie Correy and Wayne Carter aamong others were dumped onto the shale by him. As such Wolves fans of that era retain the right to not want him in Wolves colours. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lefty said:

Pedersen had an inability to respect team members when riding for Wolves. Ronnie Correy and Wayne Carter aamong others were dumped onto the shale by him. As such Wolves fans of that era retain the right to not want him in Wolves colours. 

I wonder if Wayne fancies round 2?;)